yeah thats right

been a while since i posted tazer threads>
sip
well at leats the wee lass wasnt naked. this froma couple o weeks ago> enjoy>
sip

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,5754...latestnews

Arkansas Police Use Taser on 10-Year-Old Girl
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OZARK, Ark. — Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle says one of his officers used a Taser on a 10-year-old girl who was combative when the officer tried to get the girl into a patrol car to be taken to a youth shelter.

Noggle said Tuesday that officer Dustin Bradshaw went to the girl's home after her mother called police woman called police.

According to a report filed by Bradshaw on Thursday, the officer found the girl on the floor of the house screaming and crying. She refused to follow her mother's instructions and the mother told Bradshaw to use his Taser.

Bradshaw carried the girl to the living room and told her she was going to jail, according to the report. The girl was violently kicking, the report said, and struck Bradshaw in the groin with her legs and feet. The report said Bradshaw administered a "very, very brief" stun with the Taser, put the girl in handcuffs and carried her to his patrol car. She was taken to the Western Arkansas Youth Shelter in Cecil.
um and parents go to jail for spankingHuh??? Hate to say it but maybe this girl is better to be away from her useless wretch of a mother...even if it means a cop gets to play his favorite sadomasochistic game for a small while. I hope a good lawyer finds her and gets her a college degree with the money he sues the cops for
(11-29-2009, 12:39 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: um and parents go to jail for spankingHuh??? Hate to say it but maybe this girl is better to be away from her useless wretch of a mother...even if it means a cop gets to play his favorite sadomasochistic game for a small while. I hope a good lawyer finds her and gets her a college degree with the money he sues the cops for

It says "very, very brief". I wouldn't think the cop enjoyed it (cops usually hate dealing with minors) either. In normal cases like that, an adult being violent and attacking him, he'd have every right to use greater force. 10 year olds have reason; smaller bodies and a lack of experience does not mean they are automatically innocent.

Instead of a brief zap, do you think he would have been justified in using physical force at all? Or should he just rely on the child cooperating?
I posted this more for the humur so that's were I'm comming from on this one.
The thing here is not the cops tazering the wee lass its her mama asking them too
Now that's twisted
(11-29-2009, 02:34 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I posted this more for the humur so that's were I'm comming from on this one.
The thing here is not the cops tazering the wee lass its her mama asking them too
Now that's twisted

Yeah, some people shouldn't be parents. I have heard that the police do get quite a number of calls from parents who call the cops on their kids.
When I worked at the hospital we had a 9 year old girl that took 4 of us to restrain. Then once we got her restrained she broke out of the restraints. I ended up getting a scratch through my gloves from this little one. The mother was at a loss of what to do. I talked extensively with the mother of this little girl and she was a good person and this was the only one of her 3 kids that gave her a problem. I believe that some kids are just born like that. Is it possible she can be rehabed? Maybe. I'm not a shrink but I sure could have used a taser that day.
Indeed.
The cop should of turned the tap on real cold and gave the wee lass a fair spray of ice cold water or. Let her scream and tire herself out or the tazer but on the conditipn of
"Mam ill tazer your faughter but u first zaaaaaaaaaappppp"
That wpuld o stoped the kid
Sip sip
(11-29-2009, 02:56 PM)Petertherock Wrote: When I worked at the hospital we had a 9 year old girl that took 4 of us to restrain. Then once we got her restrained she broke out of the restraints. I ended up getting a scratch through my gloves from this little one. The mother was at a loss of what to do. I talked extensively with the mother of this little girl and she was a good person and this was the only one of her 3 kids that gave her a problem. I believe that some kids are just born like that. Is it possible she can be rehabed? Maybe. I'm not a shrink but I sure could have used a taser that day.

I suspect that demonic possession could be at work in a case like this.
(11-29-2009, 03:11 PM)Padre_Ricardo Wrote:
(11-29-2009, 02:56 PM)Petertherock Wrote: When I worked at the hospital we had a 9 year old girl that took 4 of us to restrain. Then once we got her restrained she broke out of the restraints. I ended up getting a scratch through my gloves from this little one. The mother was at a loss of what to do. I talked extensively with the mother of this little girl and she was a good person and this was the only one of her 3 kids that gave her a problem. I believe that some kids are just born like that. Is it possible she can be rehabed? Maybe. I'm not a shrink but I sure could have used a taser that day.

I suspect that demonic possession could be at work in a case like this.

That's a very good possibility. I thought I was dealing with a posessed kid in another incident. This kid was in his late teens or more likely his early 20s and he was clearly on something. He kept yelling things about satan and wanting to go to Hell and take us with him. According to his ID tag he was "Catholic." He looked right at me and started naming all the sins I needed to confess at the time. Now this could have been coincidence because the sins I need to confess I am sure are quite common with a lot of people and as far as gluttony, all you have to do is look at me and my size and you would know I have been guilty of gluttony. But still, you just don't know if it was a satanic posession. I got into the habit of saying prayers for all the people that were in the psych ward. I know I am know exorcist, but I am sure the prayers couldn't hurt.

Let me also add, I am sure my prayers helped more than the "patient advocate" they had that would tell people that they should turn away from their Catholic faith because it would do nother but make them feel guilty and that's not what they needed right now. I felt like smacking this guy when I heard him say that.

Scary stuff. U still a nurse or have went into automechanics or spmething more fun?
$sip