Anti-Christian attacks in Iraq part of brutal strategy, says archbishop
Baskerville Wrote:Maybe its because they are sub human savages that should be exterminated.

Are you a Christian? I ask this seriously; this is not rhetorical.

If no, then please PM me, I would like to talk to you about Christ. If yes, then you really need to explain yourself because what you wrote above is revolting and a scandal.

Quote:Why is it that most trads have this hatred of America?

As I said in a recent post, the automatic association of national political policy to patriotism would make Edward Bernays proud.
(12-01-2009, 09:00 PM)Credo Wrote: Instead of rednecks making tired jokes about turning the Near East into a glass parking lot, how about showing deference to ones opponent?

"USA, USA, USA, USA, USA ... "

Why should we turning the middle east into a giant sheet of glass would solve all this.
(12-02-2009, 12:23 AM)Credo Wrote:
Baskerville Wrote:Maybe its because they are sub human savages that should be exterminated.

If no, then please PM me, I would like to talk to you about Christ. If yes, then you really need to explain yourself because what you wrote above is revolting and a scandal.

As I said in a recent post, the automatic association of national political policy to patriotism would make Edward Bernays proud.

Yes and I am also a historian and Islam has been the cause of most 90% of the worlds problems since the 600's. Pope Eugene the something or other advocated the removal of Muslims as well.

Okay maybe they arent sub human but not quite at the advancemnt level as the rest of the world, anyone who believes that if they fly planes into buildings is going to get to doink 72 virgins isnt dealing with a fully developed brain they need to be sent to camps and reeducated into the ways of modern life. Not to mention the crap they do to their women burkas clitoris removal yeah a great group of folks I just wanna invite them over for dinner. Well at least we'd have plenty of towels. Islam strikes a chord with me unlike you and others I dont like seeing my country under attack and I dont blame it on America first maybe that makes me a patriotard but what you do makes you a traitor. I have had too many friends fighting in Iraq and one right now in Afghanistan  to put up with your stupid American soldiers are cowards and America is to blame for everything. I have lots of stories which make my skin crawl about what its like to be in a country surrounded by 7th century savages with bombs. Its not pretty if you think the americans were so coweredly in Fellujah why dont you sign up and show the soldiers how to do your Rambo act.

Bullshit it goes beyond that I hate the current President with a Passion I just love how he downplayed the act of Jihad at fort hood by another one of your moham buddies. Lots of Trads like you have an instant blame america first attitude there is nothing wrong with admitting that the Iraq war was a mistake but this America is whats wrong with the world coming from an american who gets to live in an american house and enjoy the freedom that we have makes me wonder why if they love the middle east so much they dont move there. Is it because they are really afraid of mohams and Jews and dont want to and that they blame america first because it is the popular thing to do?
I do apologize for the extermination remark reeducation camps should be enough.
Baskerville Wrote:Islam has been the cause of most 90% of the worlds problems since the 600's

Really? Is this an actual number? How would you like to classify "problem?" Do you have any citation for the number of problems in the last 1400 years?

Has Islam has caused 90% of the worlds problems, or Western Europe's problems? Did Islam cause Europeans to slaughter each other not once, but twice? Did Islam cause globalism? Did Islam create the usury which is toppling Western governments and dragging Western folk themselves into poverty? Criticize where criticism is due, buy for Heaven's sake stop blaming everything on the Muslims.

Quote:Pope Eugene the something or other advocated the removal of Muslims as well.

Good for you and Pope Eugene. I've never heard of the guy in my life, nor what he's supposedly said, so I won't comment.

Quote:I just love how he downplayed the act of Jihad at fort hood by another one of your moham buddies

My Mohammedan buddies? Hmmm...

Quote:you have an instant blame america first attitude

You, sir, are an example of the bumper sticker paradigm. Only with such thinking could criticism of an unprovoked invasion of the sovereign nation of Iraq on the part of the American government produce a response like the above.

If Man A punches Man B in the chest, is it reasonable to say that Man B has, "an instant blame Man A first attitude?"

Quote:they fly planes into buildings is going to get to doink 72 virgins

This is a big area where our disagreement originates. Muslim terrorists were not behind 9/11, at least not without heavy US planning. Mohammedans in general were set-up by the powers that be in order to have a national boogieman. It's easy impose a police state when everyone is biting their fingernails, worrying about the big, bad Muslims. It's laughable that many Americans fell for this nonsense of a scary man in a cave, with a big beard and turban no less (he might as well be Snidely Whiplash), being a national danger.

Quote:if you think the americans were so coweredly in Fellujah why dont you sign up and show the soldiers how to do your Rambo act.

Please re-read my post, I did not fault the emotion the men showed. What I criticized was this chest-thumping attitude American citizens have. It's a strange world where the best way a nation can show their support for their troops is to put them in harm's way.
Who is chest thumong credo?
All u do is defend the moham no matter what outrage they do. The bomb churches and ur silence and denial is deafening. So u and the twit artificial person say oh well must be blackwater ect ect ect ect. Let's aproach this a few ways
U seem to be well versed ib moham bs.so hav e ever read qutb? Have u ever read any of the al qeadas communiques? Let me guess its all from the cia hell even qutb was a cia spook its always either the cia or mi6 never could the mohams do it. U constantly thump this its never the mohams.
I'm sorry but u need to open ur eyes.
Why would u post vids of amarican solders, ur very own people crying after a battle? Was it to aay what? That solders cry? Ok thanks for the info. Or was it a more insidious motive?
Now the post artifical. Perosn provided betrays his and yours complete bias. Thousands of people abducted in a-stan? Near drowning? Well if both of u love the telaban so much and if they had such a golden age by all means go to pak and fight with them
LOL
U shake ur fist at amarica for using ROES and a legel system when the very animals u laud behead captives, throw acid on womens faces, execute on a whim. Allow no dessent. Yet u in the comfort and safety of aamrica cn and do get away with something the talaban the very ones u so much laud would never allow
U go to mass and u worship CHRIST
Yeah that's right
I also want to add so their is no misunderstanding with me.
Mohams are not subhuman they r human. I use animal to refer to their behavoir so don't twist me words to win petty points on the net.
I do not call for their extermination. But their evil gutter religion must be exterminated.
Every catholic should fight them. FIGHT
SANTIAGO!!!!!
I have already addressed every point you made in the above post, devotedknuckles. Many even on this very thread. For your sake, however, I will give you a point-by-point response to what you've written shortly.