Greetings! I am new around here
Good morning All! :pazzo:
Hello.  I hope everyone is A ok this morning. I'm new here and am not sure if this is the place to introduce myself so feel free to move my post to the proper place. 
Well, there's not much to say about me so I'll skip that.
But anyway I would like to say that this is the most interesting Catholic Forum I've ever been in.  I have enjoyed reading every post so far.  I even just love the ones that get out of line.  They are so much fun!  Well what can I say, we are all children of God and He loves us with all our opinions, ideas, feelings, and such. 
It is going to take me days to learn to get around here so in the meantime I will just continue to read and see where I can add my two cents worth.  Or better yet, one cents worth.
I have a question.  What do the letters NO signify?  And the letters TLM? Please explain, thanks!
I am hoping that everyone has a great day today filled with lots of love, joy and peace!!!!!!!!!
G B Y all!
Alex
:tiphat: welcome
(12-01-2009, 11:51 AM)LoveJLove Wrote: I have a question.  What do the letters NO signify?  And the letters TLM?
NO-Novus Ordo
TLM- Traditional Latin Mass
Ah! Oh duh! hehe
Thank you!!!!  :pazzo:
(12-01-2009, 12:08 PM)LoveJLove Wrote: Ah! Oh duh! hehe
Thank you!!!!  :pazzo:
:laughing: no problem
Welcome to the tank.
Sink or swim
Sip sip
(12-01-2009, 01:15 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Welcome to the tank.
Sink or swim
Sip sip
or use a flotation device  :)
Welcome!
Welcome! ;D
Welcome!

Anyone that likes the rambunctious postings is going to be OK...no thin skin...and forget the personal flotation devices...they are woefully inadequate...I suggest one of these:

[Image: flipa2.jpg]

I use one of these myself: