Poll: Which Mass do you attend?..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The State of Isreal
Three words:

Jews. Did. WTC.

Prove me wrong :)

Question:  Have you ever seen a picture of the Jews and 9/11 in the same place at the same time?
Answer: I did not think so
Fact: They're the same person.

Pic related:
[Image: Jews_did_it.jpg]

Pic very related:
[Image: Jewsdidwtc.gif]

lol but seriously though, there is some evidence that Israeli spies may have known about the attacks and ignored them (hoping that it would further embroil us in the middle east); idk, Justin Raimondo argued for that and I generally respect him (though he is an active gay, also very conservative and allied with a lotta paleocon types).
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/12/01...the-world/

SOME!!
(12-01-2009, 09:08 PM)alaric Wrote:
(12-01-2009, 08:52 PM)anamchara Wrote: If it were the 1960's I would have said yes, cause I'm for an underdog.
The underdog would be the people who lived there and were being kicked out by foreigners.

I watched a movie on it, not knowing what it was about (Cast a Giant Shadow or something), but now that I know the history, I can't imagine how the world tolerated this.

Quite right.  Golda Meir was lying through her teeth when she said Palestine was "a land without a people for a people without a land."  There were plenty of people on the land of Palestine--and a good percentage of the Palestinians were Christians.  Besides, who says the Jews don't have a land outside of Israel?  I live in the U.S.; the Jews have plenty of land here.  (And too much say in the land, some might argue.)   

Of course, now that Jews are in the Holy Land, I pray for a just solution.  I pray that Jews, Muslims and Christians can live in peace on that piece of real estate.  Whether that means one state, two states or no state (my position), I do not wish to see any tribe "driven into the sea." 

[/quote] Please tell me you're not referring to Ahmadinejad's quote that was twisted and falsely misquoted by the Western Zionists news media.
[/quote]
Ahmadinejad supposedly said he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map" (even though he didn't).    No, I'm not referring to him at all.   
Please click the link I posted what it shows is very compelling
I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of the three people who voted yes.
To replay the words of St. Pius X and to paraphrase him:

Quote:I'll support the Jews having a nation, when every Jew consents to be baptized in and converted to, the Holy Catholic Faith.
I'll support Israel when they make the Holy Land, a truly CATHOLIC nation.
:pray:
(12-02-2009, 10:53 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote: I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of the three people who voted yes.
ditto
(12-02-2009, 11:11 AM)Ravenonthecross Wrote: To replay the words of St. Pius X and to paraphrase him:

Quote:I'll support the Jews having a nation, when every Jew consents to be baptized in and converted to, the Holy Catholic Faith.
I'll support Israel when they make the Holy Land, a truly CATHOLIC nation.
:pray:
Deus vult!
While I do not support the State of Israel, I support the right of Americans to support Israel with their own resources.  I deny that the United States, as a nation-state, has any compelling interest in Israel's survival or, for that matter, demise.  Thus, I bitterly oppose the use of my tax dollars to fight wars on behalf of Israel--as is currently being done in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq--or being used in any way to prop the "special ally" up. 

The pursuit of empire entails futility, expense and (as the events of 9/11 demonstrated) very real dangers.  This is especially the case when the empire pursues an alliance with a belligerent and arguably racist state. 

I send Peter's Pence to the Pope every June, using my offertory envelopes.  I don't expect Jews, Muslims, Protestants, Wiccans, atheists or agnostics to do the same.  I respect their right to dispose of their own income and property as they see fit.  The Israel-Firsters should grant me the same courtesy. 
I support the existence of the state of Israel, because:

- Israel as state makes possible the prophesized coversion of of the Nation to accept the Messias, as He lived in the Earth, a necessary condition for the end times, what I expect to come

- they believe in the never expiring collective responsibility, and some of de jure  Israel citizens supported yet unpunished crimes against the humanity; so when the time comes, they could pay.