Poll: Which Mass do you attend?..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The State of Isreal
(12-04-2009, 07:13 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: So, Melkite is the advocate of Israel and the Jews now? Eager to defend the enemies of Christ, hun?

:pazzo:
  I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.  But, at any rate, I'm not a defender of the Jews, I'm a defender of truth.  If you're going to hate the Jews, at least do so honestly.  Quit making up wildly sensational excuses to do so.  Take stvincentferrer for instance.  Is he still posting a new article everyday about how the Jews are supposedly behind some new evil that threatens to destroy the world but nobody realizes it's the Jews behind it?  That's not Christianity, that's mental instability.
Truth?
Zionism is an enemy of CHRIST. The state of isreal is an abomination. Melkite u keep saying the jews never want to go thrpough another holocause (though truth shows its mostly a myth) well their behaviour certainly says otherwise. Your argument is
"The arabs lost so there!" Ok then you should use that principle with the jews too. Do u really belive in your heart that isreal will win forever? U know by the looks of it its only a matter of time before it makes so many enemies it will be again ruined. But lets not have history stop u from defending them. Though why a catholic wpuld be so inthralled with the enemy of CHRIST and his church is beyond me
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote: I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.

They're the deicide people. Have you read the Gospels, the Fathers and the History of the Church?

We pray for their conversion, so that they may abandon their perfidy and embrace the Faith but until then we must fiercely oppose them. Judaism is the Synagogue of Satan, an enemy of Christ Our Lord, of His Holy Church and of Christian Civilization. International Judeo-Masonry has worked long and hard to destroy the Church and the Christian world. I don't understand your confusion.

Zionism, on the other hand, is a perverted doctrine of Jewish supremacy over the gentiles. Modern Israel is the realization of that perversity and deserves no sympathy on our part.

(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote: But, at any rate, I'm not a defender of the Jews, I'm a defender of truth.

It seems to me that you're sincere but misguided. You may think you're defending the truth but you're inadvertently cooperating with evil.
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote: I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.
Why do you think that? This is one of the problems, one cannot address issues of Israel or other specific things without being accused of hating Jews.

(12-04-2009, 09:50 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Truth?
Zionism is an enemy of CHRIST. The state of isreal is an abomination. Melkite u keep saying the jews never want to go thrpough another holocause (though truth shows its mostly a myth) well their behaviour certainly says otherwise. Your argument is
"The arabs lost so there!" Ok then you should use that principle with the jews too. Do u really belive in your heart that isreal will win forever? U know by the looks of it its only a matter of time before it makes so many enemies it will be again ruined. But lets not have history stop u from defending them. Though why a catholic wpuld be so inthralled with the enemy of CHRIST and his church is beyond me

What truth shows that the Holocaust "mostly" didn't happen?  I keep asking myself the same question, why a Catholic would be so entralled with the enemy of Christ, the MUSLIMS, which in this case are the Palestinian Arabs.  Spit in the Jews face but defend the poor, downtrodden Muslims who if they ever get the chance would slit your throat open in heart beat.  Why would a Catholic defend such people?

(12-04-2009, 11:14 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: International Judeo-Masonry has worked long and hard to destroy the Church and the Christian world. I don't understand your confusion.

Zionism, on the other hand, is a perverted doctrine of Jewish supremacy over the gentiles. Modern Israel is the realization of that perversity and deserves no sympathy on our part.

I wasn't aware that Judaism and Masonry were intrinsically linked.  Also, modern Israel is not based on supremacy over gentiles, it's based on never letting Gentiles the chance to wipe them off the face of the earth ever again.  Seriously, don't you think that if it was based on supremacy over gentiles, they would have at least tried to invade and annex Jordan by now?
(12-04-2009, 01:49 PM)Melkite Wrote: Also, modern Israel is not based on supremacy over gentiles, it's based on never letting Gentiles the chance to wipe them off the face of the earth ever again.  Seriously, don't you think that if it was based on supremacy over gentiles, they would have at least tried to invade and annex Jordan by now?

They don't need to invade anyone.  That's what their lapdog, the United States, is for.  Don't worry, US invasions of neighboring countries will come.  The US Armed Forces are going to be in the Middle East for a LONG time.
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 07:13 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: So, Melkite is the advocate of Israel and the Jews now? Eager to defend the enemies of Christ, hun?

I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.  But, at any rate, I'm not a defender of the Jews, I'm a defender of truth.  If you're going to hate the Jews, at least do so honestly.  Quit making up wildly sensational excuses to do so.  Take stvincentferrer for instance.  Is he still posting a new article everyday about how the Jews are supposedly behind some new evil that threatens to destroy the world but nobody realizes it's the Jews behind it?  That's not Christianity, that's mental instability.

I don't understand why a traditional Catholic who claims to not be a defender of the Jews has "Wherever I stand, I stand with Israel" in his signature.

I don't post wild conspiracy theories about the Jews. I have an attraction to conspiracy theories (I don't know of anyone with a functioning brain that doesn't), but conspiracy theories about the Jews make up such a small proportion of the ammunition that can be used to condemn them that I don't rely on them that much. I've read the Protocols and I'm open to them being fraudulent or authentic. Either way it doesn't matter all that much. Here are a few things I know about the Jews that makes me very interested in them:

1. They killed Jesus Christ, and they continue to try to kill the spirit of Christ in the world wherever they find it.
2. They number 13 million worldwide, and yet their influence is staggering in its breadth. They control the media in the West. They control both major parties, and pretty much every smaller party as well.
3. Everyone fears them. EVERYONE. I find it pretty remarkable that a people that number a measly 13 million worldwide have such power. Anyone who doesn't find that frightening, anyone who isn't wary of such a people as these having so much power is either mentally retarded or their servant.

I'll second what St. John Chrysostom said about them: "They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits: pests of the universe!" I don't see how the Jews have changed in any fundamental way since that great Doctor of the Church penned those words down about them 1600 years ago. As to the arguments against supporting Israel, the only argument one needs to put forth to effectively condemn that nation is that it is Jewish. You can come up with other arguments, but that's the only thing a Catholic needs to know in order to condemn it. Israel is automatically an evil state by virtue of being run by Jews.

(12-04-2009, 01:56 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 01:49 PM)Melkite Wrote: Also, modern Israel is not based on supremacy over gentiles, it's based on never letting Gentiles the chance to wipe them off the face of the earth ever again.  Seriously, don't you think that if it was based on supremacy over gentiles, they would have at least tried to invade and annex Jordan by now?

They don't need to invade anyone.  That's what their lapdog, the United States, is for.  Don't worry, US invasions of neighboring countries will come.  The US Armed Forces are going to be in the Middle East for a LONG time.

Afghanistan is Israel East?
(12-04-2009, 01:49 PM)Melkite Wrote: I wasn't aware that Judaism and Masonry were intrinsically linked. 

You should read more and "stand with Israel" less. You're falling prey to Satan, friend.
(12-04-2009, 01:57 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote:

I don't understand why a traditional Catholic who claims to not be a defender of the Jews has "Wherever I stand, I stand with Israel" in his signature.

I don't post wild conspiracy theories about the Jews. I have an attraction to conspiracy theories (I don't know of anyone with a functioning brain that doesn't), but conspiracy theories about the Jews make up such a small proportion of the ammunition that can be used to condemn them that I don't rely on them that much. I've read the Protocols and I'm open to them being fraudulent or authentic. Either way it doesn't matter all that much. Here are a few things I know about the Jews that makes me very interested in them:

1. They killed Jesus Christ, and they continue to try to kill the spirit of Christ in the world wherever they find it.
2. They number 13 million worldwide, and yet their influence is staggering in its breadth. They control the media in the West. They control both major parties, and pretty much every smaller party as well.
3. Everyone fears them. EVERYONE. I find it pretty remarkable that a people that number a measly 13 million worldwide have such power. Anyone who doesn't find that frightening, anyone who isn't wary of such a people as these having so much power is either mentally retarded or their servant.

I'll second what St. John Chrysostom said about them: "They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits: pests of the universe!" I don't see how the Jews have changed in any fundamental way since that great Doctor of the Church penned those words down about them 1600 years ago. As to the arguments against supporting Israel, the only argument one needs to put forth to effectively condemn that nation is that it is Jewish. You can come up with other arguments, but that's the only thing a Catholic needs to know in order to condemn it. Israel is automatically an evil state by virtue of being run by Jews.

I have that tag line to piss off the Jewish conspiracy theorists on here  :laughing:

I've never argured that each and every Jew is a saint.  However, most of the Jews in the world are NOT in control of media, banking, etc., etc.,  yet the stories being posted on here, and the defenses of them, insinuates that the collective lot of world Jewry is equally guilty, your four bullet points as example. This is not true, and it is this line of reasoning that I will always argue against because it just plain isn't true.

1. World Jewry as a collective whole did NOT kill Jesus Christ.  Many modern Jews try to kill the spirit of Christ in the world today, but again, not ALL of them.  I dare say not even most of them, though I'll admit before you point it out that I have no way of proving that.  On a side note, I would like to know, if the Jews hadn't killed Christ, how exactly do you think you personally would have any chance at going to Heaven?  Would someone else have killed him?  How exactly could he have been the Paschal lamb if he was not slaughtered by Jews?  I don't know if any Catholic theologians have gone into this, because it's entirely speculative, but would we have any chance of salvation if Jesus had not been killed?  Wouuld we have any chance if he had not been killed by Jews?
2. The US currently is only a little over 300 million people, and there are few if any people on earth that is not effected by our inordinately pervasive culture.  You could say the same thing about the British 100 years ago.
3. Not everyone fears them.  And most of the people I have talked to who actually fear them, are the same people who thing Jews abduct little Christian children and drink their blood for Passover.  These stories are NOT true!