Poll: Which Mass do you attend?..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The State of Isreal
I can not, in good conscience, willfully support the evil its government has fostered.
(12-04-2009, 01:02 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote: I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.
Why do you think that? This is one of the problems, one cannot address issues of Israel or other specific things without being accused of hating Jews.
I hate Judaism and Zionism and communism I do not hate Jews but I could understand why the Ukrainians might
(12-04-2009, 06:02 PM)Melkite Wrote: I have that tag line to piss off the Jewish conspiracy theorists on here  :laughing:

Why are you so interested in pissing off the "Jewish conspiracy theorists" here? I thought you liked Jews.

Quote:I've never argured that each and every Jew is a saint.  However, most of the Jews in the world are NOT in control of media, banking, etc., etc.,  yet the stories being posted on here, and the defenses of them, insinuates that the collective lot of world Jewry is equally guilty, your four bullet points as example. This is not true, and it is this line of reasoning that I will always argue against because it just plain isn't true.

Jews without power support powerful Jews. They are all wicked. For a Jew to stop being wicked he would have to stop being a Jew.

Quote:1. World Jewry as a collective whole did NOT kill Jesus Christ.  Many modern Jews try to kill the spirit of Christ in the world today, but again, not ALL of them.  I dare say not even most of them, though I'll admit before you point it out that I have no way of proving that.

World Jewry as a collective DID kill Jesus Christ. The evil spirit that animated the Jews 2,000 years ago is the same spirit that animates them today, from top to bottom. We don't pray for "some" perfidious Jews. All Jews today and all Jews in the past are Christkillers. So are all gentiles in the past and all gentiles today. The difference is that some gentiles admit they're Christkillers. If the Jews admit they are Christkillers at all, which they usually don't, they tend to be boastful about it.

Quote:On a side note, I would like to know, if the Jews hadn't killed Christ, how exactly do you think you personally would have any chance at going to Heaven?  Would someone else have killed him?  How exactly could he have been the Paschal lamb if he was not slaughtered by Jews?  I don't know if any Catholic theologians have gone into this, because it's entirely speculative, but would we have any chance of salvation if Jesus had not been killed?  Wouuld we have any chance if he had not been killed by Jews?

So you admit that he was murdered by the Jews. You don't say some Jews.

Quote:2. The US currently is only a little over 300 million people, and there are few if any people on earth that is not effected by our inordinately pervasive culture.  You could say the same thing about the British 100 years ago.

The US is a Jewish country, not Christian. The British Empire was run by Jews, too. There are no Catholics civilizations left. The entire modern West is a creation of the Jewish people (the Prots and masons are submissive to the Jews), and most Westerners (and most people who identify themselves as Catholic) are Judaized.

Quote:3. Not everyone fears them.  And most of the people I have talked to who actually fear them, are the same people who thing Jews abduct little Christian children and drink their blood for Passover.  These stories are NOT true!

Some Jews have abducted little Christian children and slaughtered them for their blood. Who knows if it goes on today, but it is a fact that it went on in the past.

You should take a look at this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4bcb23a82c462876ea6f2a13593b380b&topic=3424249.0

(12-05-2009, 02:49 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote: I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.
Why do you think that? This is one of the problems, one cannot address issues of Israel or other specific things without being accused of hating Jews.
I hate Judaism and Zionism and communism I do not hate Jews but I could understand why the Ukrainians might
  and yet, they don't hate the Jews, they hate the RUSSIANS. the ukrainian holocaust was not perpetrated by jews but by RUSSIANS.
(12-05-2009, 11:37 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 02:49 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
  and yet, they don't hate the Jews, they hate the RUSSIANS. the ukrainian holocaust was not perpetrated by jews but by RUSSIANS.

Russians motivated and driven by Judaic political philosophies
so Russians can't be Jewish
ukrainians I know have the same opinion of world Jewry

So glgas and Melkite support Israel (for stupid reasons). I want to know who the other 5 people are who support Israel. It's a pretty sad day when traditional Catholics are backing Israel.

Indeed.
Not much else pne can say. t it really illistrates the poqer of the zionist propoganda machine.
(12-04-2009, 08:34 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 07:13 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: So, Melkite is the advocate of Israel and the Jews now? Eager to defend the enemies of Christ, hun?

:pazzo:
  I've never understood why trads hate Jew so much.  But, at any rate, I'm not a defender of the Jews, I'm a defender of truth.  If you're going to hate the Jews, at least do so honestly.  Quit making up wildly sensational excuses to do so.  Take stvincentferrer for instance.  Is he still posting a new article everyday about how the Jews are supposedly behind some new evil that threatens to destroy the world but nobody realizes it's the Jews behind it?  That's not Christianity, that's mental instability.
So naming an enemy is now "hate".........

That is a tool of the Jews themselves, anyone who calls them up on their bigotry or racism is labeled a "hater".

Typical Jew-speak.

Jews are the eternal victims, it's everybody else who's mentally "unstable" and wants to oppress and kill them, nothings ever their own fault. See that's the nature of all non-Jews, they're just inbred "haters" waiting to pounce on the ever nobleminded , altruistic, peace-lovin Jew.

Every goyim's a hater, why even the best of them should be killed.

(12-05-2009, 10:51 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote: You should take a look at this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=4bcb23a82c462876ea6f2a13593b380b&topic=3424249.0

I'm still in the middle of reading this, it's very long, but so far, I haven't disagreed with anything Robert Sungenis has said in this.

(12-05-2009, 10:51 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote:
Quote:On a side note, I would like to know, if the Jews hadn't killed Christ, how exactly do you think you personally would have any chance at going to Heaven?  Would someone else have killed him?  How exactly could he have been the Paschal lamb if he was not slaughtered by Jews?  I don't know if any Catholic theologians have gone into this, because it's entirely speculative, but would we have any chance of salvation if Jesus had not been killed?  Wouuld we have any chance if he had not been killed by Jews?

So you admit that he was murdered by the Jews. You don't say some Jews.

Why did you evade the question?

(12-05-2009, 11:57 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Russians motivated and driven by Judaic political philosophies
so Russians can't be Jewish
ukrainians I know have the same opinion of world Jewry

Of course Russians can be Jewish.  The point is, the Ukrainians point their fingers at the RUSSIANS for the Ukrainian holocaust, not Jews specifically.  If the Ukrainians themselves aren't blaming the Jews for the Ukrainian holocaust, why would you?

(12-05-2009, 03:48 PM)alaric Wrote: So naming an enemy is now "hate".........

That is a tool of the Jews themselves, anyone who calls them up on their bigotry or racism is labeled a "hater".

Typical Jew-speak.

Jews are the eternal victims, it's everybody else who's mentally "unstable" and wants to oppress and kill them, nothings ever their own fault. See that's the nature of all non-Jews, they're just inbred "haters" waiting to pounce on the ever nobleminded , altruistic, peace-lovin Jew.

Every goyim's a hater, why even the best of them should be killed.

Naming an enemy isn't hate.  But you're not merely naming an enemy.  You're defining an enemy and then making them the scapegoat for EVERYTHING you see wrong with the world.

I'm starting to see a pattern among Latins.  You always want to blame people for things that happen to them that are completely outside of their control.  A Jew gets murdered for being Jewish.  "Well, it's their fault, they shouldn't have been Jewish.  They need to take personal responsibility."  A person is suffering the effects of Original Sin. "Well,it's their fault, they shouldn't have been one of the gene's in Adam's sperm when he made the choice.  They need to take personal responsibility."  You blame everything bad that happens to a person on the person that it happened to just cause it's easier to blame the victim than it is to hunt down the ACTUAL perpetrator and enact justice against them.  It's extremely immature.
"Scapegoat" for "everything"?...........Explain please, no one said it's the Jew and Jew alone for all the world's ills.

I did say that they have the mindset of being the eternal victim, Their the ones who predominately want to blame everybody else[i][ for many problems brought on by themselves, especially and including the racist, atheist, and secular state of Israel.

Many trads on here define Judaism/Zionism as enemies of the body of Christ here on earth known as the Church for obvious reasons.

Regardless of your sympathetic mindset towards the "chosen", people just don't wake up one day and start killing Jews just because, well, their Jewz, that is nonsensical and against logic and not becoming of most Christianized cultures, really most civilised cultures.

For every action their is an equal or greater reaction, that is simple physics.

Scripture puts in more simply............[i]You reap what you sow.