Poll: Which Mass do you attend?..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The State of Isreal
(12-06-2009, 12:53 AM)Melkite Wrote: alaric, you're failing to recognize that the current palestinians aren't any more native to the land than the israeli jews.  so, they invaded and dropped their islamic dog seed in the native women and suddenly a few centuries later the land belongs to them?  i'm pretty sure there's no statute of limitations on thou shalt not steal.  the land doesn't rightfully belong to the arabs either, anymore than spain does.  as far as genetics go, you should do your homework.  ashkenzi jews have middle eastern genetic footprints that other europeans don't.  that's why you can usually tell if someone is jewish just by looking at them.  despite having mixed in european ancestry, they still look different from purebred europeans.
You're failing to recognize I never said Jesus was a "Muslim"..........but he certainly wasn't a "jew" today as we know them. God I hope not.

Maybe  Mohamed did indeed invade Palestine and occupy what we know as the Holy Land all these years, so didn't other powers such as the Romans, Greeks, and Persians. Point is, there were indigenous peoples there through time immemorial, or at least the last millennium, including the Israelite's, many of their descendants are still there, and no, most are not the same as those calling themselves "Israeli's" today. Besides, even if these same "Israeli's did seize power, it was not of  their own accord but covertly under the auspices of worldwide networking of the global Zionists bankers whose money and influence were able to pay for the arms and protection of the mighty militaries of the American and British forces.

The establishment of the state of Israel has nothing to do with religion, it's all about business and power and creating a home base for Jewry by removing the present inhabitants forcibly through "International" mandate and it began a long time before the Hitler and the holoco$t with the British getting the whole thing going with the Balfour Declaration in 1917, years before the Nazi's seized power in Germany and exposed what the Zionists were up to and even collaborated to some extent. We could start another thread on this sometime.

But make no mistake. Jesus, was from the area known as Palestine then and  had much more in common with the those calling themselves Palestinians today than those running the Bandit State of Israel. This "Jesus was a Jew", Jew as we know them today. is just another part of the big lie. Jesus pointedly states this in the Gospels about the impostors on many occasions.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Rev 3:9
(12-06-2009, 12:54 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 12:48 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Or maybe one hasnothing to do with the other
  teehee, it's fun to be in denial, isn't it?  EDIT: also, is this the one having nothing to do with the other in the same way that the Ukrainian holocaust at the hands of Russian communists has nothing to do with communisms jewish roots?
no what  I was saying was that your opposition to circumscision has nothing to do with your support of a bloodthirsty rapacious racist antichristian political cancerstate
Dr. Fahey, in his authenticated work, The Rulers Of Russia quotes an American missionary stationed in St Petersburg from 1907 to 1918: “In October 1918, out of 388 members of the revolutionary government only 16 happened to be real Russians. All the rest were Jews with the exception of one negro. Many of these Jews came from the Lower East Side of New York.”

Look it up

IN THE DARK NIGHT OF JULY 16 1918, Tzar Nicholas II and his pious Christian family were shot and bayoneted in cold blood by these Cheka Jews:

1. Jacob Yurovksy, a Jewish Czech
2. Sergei Medvedjev
3. Lev Nikulin, a Jewish Czech
4. Peter Yermakov
5. Fyodor Vaganov, a New York Jew
6. Jacob Sverdlov, (Yankel Solomon), the first President of the Soviet Union. He gave the order to murder the Royal Family. Sverdlov began his Anti Christian career when he joined the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party in 1902.

*** This was the beginning of the wholesale slaughter of over 8,000,000 Russian Orthodox Christians from 1918 through 1943
a little more than 6 million- and yet no whining  ??? Demands of their own state....demands for world holocost worship
(12-06-2009, 06:50 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Melkite to use ur logic u r living on stolen land. Cuz
500 yrs ago some naked indians chasin buffalo had it. And before them even more naked indians had ect.
U of all poeple should know not all palistinians are mohams. So stop tryin to paint all of them as such. The holy land is catholic land. Since the incarnation and resurection it has been.
I'm sorry melkite my ex blond blue eyed jew firlfriend whiter then me has no claim to be a desert nomad. I don't give a damn what dna says reality says something different. The point is a theif can't justify stealing just because someone else did. That's ur justification. Well the mohams did 1000 years ago so why ant the jews. Well because its not theirs that's why.
Once they screamed crucify him! Crucify him! Crucify him! They lost all claims to it and the covenant. Can't u see ur being used by pledging allegence to a forign nation and another religion?
I've known melkites in before and rthey too have been rapid isreal lovers I've alspo known maronites who were stung real deep having been abandoned by isreal left to fend for themselves when the isreali states policy changed. People man left to die at moham hands catholics and u support the very state who did it
Shamefull!!!!

What I was saying is that, if it wasn't wrong for Europeans to come to America and establish a country for themselves, neither was it wrong for European Jews to go to the Middle East and establish a country for themselves there.  The Catholics would die if the Jews were to go away and the Muslims took all of the land back.  I don't know how you can support them.  Sure, not all the Palestinians are Muslim, just about 95% of them.  The Arabs living within Israel for the most part get along very well with Israeli Jews and would rather be Israelis than live under a Muslim regime.  That should tell you everything.

(12-06-2009, 09:12 AM)alaric Wrote: But make no mistake. Jesus, was from the area known as Palestine then and  had much more in common with the those calling themselves Palestinians today than those running the Bandit State of Israel. This "Jesus was a Jew", Jew as we know them today. is just another part of the big lie. Jesus pointedly states this in the Gospels about the impostors on many occasions.

Jesus had NOTHING in common with Islamic Arabs who live in Palestine today and call themselves Palestinians.
(12-06-2009, 03:07 PM)Melkite Wrote: Jesus had NOTHING in common with Islamic Arabs who live in Palestine today and call themselves Palestinians.

Many of them are Christian.

The issue isn't whose blood lives there, but whose blood isn't spilled because they live there. The people who are dismissing as Palestinians lived there for hundreds of years, now, they are a minority population in their own homeland and many were displaced. Many remember being forced out of their homes and having to live in foreign lands because of Jewish troops. These aren't soldiers, but everyday people who lived their everyday lives until that one day when foreigners decided to take over (British, first).
Mwelkite check ur numbers
More then 5 percent pof palistinians are christians. But again its not my point. The jews today from poland and russia ie ashkanazi have no claim on the holy land that's right. Its a con.isreal has other jews saphardic but they are not the gov or those who hold power its the wasps. As me old jew lass would say and that stands for white ashkanazi secular paratrooper. If u didn't know already. U claim the christians would be killed under the mohams and ur ritght but that's why it must be retuurned to catholic hands. The jews are not needed to protect the catholics and isreals shamefull sell out of the maronites illustrates this. How can a cattholic support a state that sold out other catholics? Pls do tell
(12-05-2009, 05:00 PM)Melkite Wrote: I'm starting to see a pattern among Latins.  You always want to blame people for things that happen to them that are completely outside of their control.  A Jew gets murdered for being Jewish.  "Well, it's their fault, they shouldn't have been Jewish.  They need to take personal responsibility."  A person is suffering the effects of Original Sin. "Well,it's their fault, they shouldn't have been one of the gene's in Adam's sperm when he made the choice.  They need to take personal responsibility."  You blame everything bad that happens to a person on the person that it happened to just cause it's easier to blame the victim than it is to hunt down the ACTUAL perpetrator and enact justice against them.  It's extremely immature.

So you're making a collective assumption about Latins, criticizing them for making collective assumptions.  Hmmm....
LOL
(12-06-2009, 05:43 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 05:00 PM)Melkite Wrote: I'm starting to see a pattern among Latins.  You always want to blame people for things that happen to them that are completely outside of their control.  A Jew gets murdered for being Jewish.  "Well, it's their fault, they shouldn't have been Jewish.  They need to take personal responsibility."  A person is suffering the effects of Original Sin. "Well,it's their fault, they shouldn't have been one of the gene's in Adam's sperm when he made the choice.  They need to take personal responsibility."  You blame everything bad that happens to a person on the person that it happened to just cause it's easier to blame the victim than it is to hunt down the ACTUAL perpetrator and enact justice against them.  It's extremely immature.

So you're making a collective assumption about Latins, criticizing them for making collective assumptions.  Hmmm....

And I'm not even Latin, but Celtic. I just took stvincentferrer as my name because he's one of my favorite saints.
(12-06-2009, 12:53 AM)Melkite Wrote: alaric, you're failing to recognize that the current palestinians aren't any more native to the land than the israeli jews.  so, they invaded and dropped their islamic dog seed in the native women .....  despite having mixed in european ancestry, they still look different from purebred europeans.

You need help.