Poll: Which Mass do you attend?..
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The State of Isreal
(12-14-2009, 02:41 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 02:32 PM)Melkite Wrote: I thought we were talking about religions now?  Islam is a religion, not a secular political movement like Zionism is.

Define "religion". Zionism is very religious in nature.

Does Zionism teach anything about the afterlife or God?  From everything I've read about Zionism, it was founded by atheist Jews who wanted to return ethnic Jews to Palestine on secular principles.  Seems pretty far from the traditional definition of religion to me.
(12-14-2009, 03:10 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 02:41 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 02:32 PM)Melkite Wrote: I thought we were talking about religions now?  Islam is a religion, not a secular political movement like Zionism is.

Define "religion". Zionism is very religious in nature.

Does Zionism teach anything about the afterlife or God?  From everything I've read about Zionism, it was founded by atheist Jews who wanted to return ethnic Jews to Palestine on secular principles.  Seems pretty far from the traditional definition of religion to me.

True, it is more racist than religious in nature, but it is highly tied to religion. Anyone with a brain wouldn't think to move to Israel except for religious reasons.
That is the point, Islam doesnt have political aspirations at least not as directly as Isreal
This thread is about National Isreal, Not judaism...your the one who keeps bringing up Islam as some kind of exsitential threat. A Threat so bad its worth propping up the rascist bloodthirsty Zionist Isreal, Atheistic Jewry having a Nation state with NUKES is a very bad thing, and has caused almost all of the termoil in the middle east, we see today. And yet you persist in framing the argument as either standing with the zionists OR Islamists, I say both deserve none of our support, in blood or gold.
(12-14-2009, 03:56 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: That is the point, Islam doesnt have political aspirations at least not as directly as Isreal
This thread is about National Isreal, Not judaism...your the one who keeps bringing up Islam as some kind of exsitential threat. A Threat so bad its worth propping up the rascist bloodthirsty Zionist Isreal, Atheistic Jewry having a Nation state with NUKES is a very bad thing, and has caused almost all of the termoil in the middle east, we see today. And yet you persist in framing the argument as either standing with the zionists OR Islamists, I say both deserve none of our support, in blood or gold.

Islam doesn't have political aspirations?  A world-wide caliphate isn't a political aspiration?  What planet are you living on?  The Zionists haven't caused all the termoil in the middle East, it is certainly the Muslims, since there has been termoil in the Middle East long before the creation of the State of Israel, but even back to before the Muslims eradicated most of the Christians in that land.  I much more trust a nuclear armed Israel than ANY nuclear armed Islamic state.
Again flawless scripted predictable Zionist talking points.
As to Islamic political moves
show me islams aipac in the USA
isreal owns congress that is undisputable
Islamist at least lay down thier own lives not some one elses
(12-15-2009, 12:47 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: show me islams aipac in the USA

Muslim's AIPAC = CAIR

Killing 3000 Americans is laying down one's own life?
(12-15-2009, 01:43 PM)Melkite Wrote:

Muslim's AIPAC = CAIR

and who get finacial support in Washington from this group? Less the 1% I'll bet
and it is not proven islamists were the perps on 911
it is clearer it was zionists
I mentioned the settlers on Palestinian land before, and it was refuted as being in the past.

Well, here is how they feel about it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091215/ap_o...lestinians

Not only are they stealing land, a pitiful move on their part, but they assaulted a female police officer in the process.

This may seem out of the ordinary, but beating up women is how the "Israeli" government got the land in the first place.
(12-15-2009, 02:33 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:

Muslim's AIPAC = CAIR

and who get finacial support in Washington from this group? Less the 1% I'll bet

There's more evidence it was Zionists than Muslims?  I guess there's really no point in discussing this anymore if you're not going to be able to argue your point from reality.

(12-15-2009, 06:02 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-15-2009, 02:33 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:

Muslim's AIPAC = CAIR

There's more evidence it was Zionists than Muslims?  I guess there's really no point in discussing this anymore if you're not going to be able to argue your point from reality.

Reality!
EVEN THE 911 COMMISSION DISPROVES THE ISLAMIST THEORY