911 Truther
(12-02-2009, 06:40 PM)James02 Wrote:

Bomb full of explosives.  What happened to the men arrested?  Sitting back in Tel Aviv, I would wager.

Yes there was an initial report "Three arrested with van full of explosives."  But surprise surprise, this story which came out after didn't make it into the "Truthers" video:

Quote:Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

12/09/2001 - 04:34:43
NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike.

However officials denied any explosives were found in the van.

Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/archives/2001...z0YaQhA9F7
James don't you need to add coke to get hot enough to make steel?
tim
I borrowed my nephew my reference books, cause he's in E school, so I looked this up on Wikipedia;
Jet Fuel A-1 since 1950's

Flash point: 38 C = 100.4 F

Autoignition: 210 C = 410 F

Freezing point: -47 C = -52.6 F

Open air burning: 287.5 C = 549.5 F

Density @ 15 C: 0.807 kg/l

Specific energy: 43.05 MJ/kg
------------------------------
1400 F will not melt steel but it is at the transformation stage, and will anneal the steal, making it soft, proportional to the temperature in the burn. Higher temps means fuller annealing,or less tensile strength, and Lower temperatures mean lesser annealing or more tensile strength.  For the A-1 jet fuel to burn at higher temperatures you would need pure O2 and a controlled furnace. Burning in a building  at the mercy of the wind it can't be done.The only way it would work is if the Aluminimum in the plane would ignite, but the temperature was nowhere close to that.

Based on these facts and my experience, I believe my guess of 1400 F is accurate for the temperature at the crash, including all of the furniture and chattel, but the I beams did not melt, but were weakened almost completely, causing the upper floore to fall, but It doesn't explain the rest of the building.
tim
(12-03-2009, 01:16 PM)timoose Wrote: but were weakened almost completely, causing the upper floore to fall, but It doesn't explain the rest of the building.
tim

Ever play Jenga?

It isn't just about heat, it is about a very large plane crashing into a building.

(12-02-2009, 01:33 AM)PeterII Wrote: How can we corroborate that any of those points are true and not pulled out of a Truther's bum?  Assuming it's true, who leaked the "sealed report" and how did they get access to it? 

so the real conspirators are the proctologists....
One truth is ..............we never apprehended the so-called man responsible for 911.

Another one is.............no "freedom tower" up yet.Just a big hole in lower Manhattan.

One more is.........we have a closet Muslim holding the highest office in our land now.

Not too mention the U.S. dollar has collapsed quicker than Towers 1&2 combined.

The "truth" is.............big, badass America never has really recovered from what a few religious nutz and their minions pulled off over 8yrs ago.

The real kicker is, We're libel to end up exhausting what little funds and ambition we have left fighting in the very same hills against the very same cavemen that were blamed for 911 to begin with.

Oh the irony.
First off, James02 and timoose, what on earth do you two do for a living??

Secondly, anyone got an explanation for the 'collapse in its own footprint' of the towers? I mean, it does look quite odd that it didn't topple (yes Rosarium, I've played Jenga), but collapsed like a controlled demo (disclaimer: I am not saying it was a controlled demo).

Try as I might, this issue has always bothered me, and I don't see the 'official' explanation making much sense...

-Lastly, building 7. What the??  ???
Justice requires that true Americans  never give up on 911 for it is in the American psyche for TRUTH& JUSTICE to prevail
So for you Pontius Pilate -sleepdog whackjobs who sit back and sup at the teet of a neocon fable so as to allow you to go on your merry little ways,(let me keep my gun at least for hunting masta...I mean let me play Davy Crockett every fall and get to kill an animal that is so stupid it gets hit by slow moving volkswagons) ) requiring little of you except you pay your taxes and grovel at your masters feet for fear, meanwhile everything that made America great (with the exception of our natural resources) is vaporising, because of the neocon fable. If you think people are whackjobs because they know what they were told is a lie, because they can prove the neocon fable is just that, that the greatest crime ever perpetrated on this soil has occurred (and you sleepdog whack jobs are too lazy,cowardly,worldly,to even entertain the tho possibility...the very probible possibility that the powers in control now have control of everything..).then your only Americans because you happen to displace American air.
IF the search for truth bothers you then go the hell away....go lick Hillary clintons boots.
(12-03-2009, 02:30 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-03-2009, 01:16 PM)timoose Wrote: but were weakened almost completely, causing the upper floore to fall, but It doesn't explain the rest of the building.
tim

Ever play Jenga?

It isn't just about heat, it is about a very large plane crashing into a building.

Many hundreds of college trained physicists( many with doctorates in physics) as do the same in the field of Architecture  disagree with your assumptions. Rosarium, you are level headed and smart, I sincerely ask you to look into the real physics behind what actually happened according to the observed and recorded events, not according to the spin doctors and those with a vested interest.