Wherever I stand, I stand with Israel
(12-08-2009, 02:38 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: All pro-Israeli/Jewish "Catholics" are trolls. If George Weigel started posting here I'd call him a troll.

I'd call him what he is: a perfidious heretic.
(12-09-2009, 12:14 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 10:33 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 06:47 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 06:19 PM)rbjmartin Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 06:09 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 05:52 PM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 05:33 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-08-2009, 05:29 PM)Melkite Wrote: In this thread, I am referring to the State of Israel.  So, was rbj likewise diverting off the topic, and if so, why is it ok for him?

I just wanted one last clarification. You say it is the State of Israel. I recommend you remove that unCatholic statement from you sig. Catholics should not have such attitudes at all.

Happy now?

Overjoyed :)

Victory! Well done, Melkite.

My opinion on Israel hasn't changed, I merely dropped the sig line.
How very Jewish of you.......
  it's in my blood...
I thought it was a religion.......
religion doesn't produce genes.
(12-13-2009, 08:59 PM)Melkite Wrote: religion doesn't produce genes.

Should I be devoted to my genes?

My genes have great Catholics in them, although it wasn't always so. People with "Jewish" blood should look towards St. Paul and St. Peter and all of those who worked with God.
(12-13-2009, 09:25 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 08:59 PM)Melkite Wrote: religion doesn't produce genes.

Should I be devoted to my genes?

My genes have great Catholics in them, although it wasn't always so. People with "Jewish" blood should look towards St. Paul and St. Peter and all of those who worked with God.
  vox's original comment was describing my behavior as jewish, to which i said it's in my blood.  religion is irrelevant in reference to my behavior, in the context of this thread, because such behavior is more or less instinctual and is influenced by genes much more than religion.  looking to sts. Peter and paul does nothing to change the innate direction my behavior tends to go.
So your admiting that being deceptive comes from Jewish genes? ???
(12-14-2009, 12:53 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: So your admiting that being deceptive comes from Jewish genes? ???
  get a grip.  i wasn't being deceptive, or i wouldn't have admitted that just cause i removed the sig line didn't mean i wasn't still supportive of israel.  i removed it because rosarium requested that i do.  there was no deception in that.  if you're going to post comments on threads, you should probably read them a little more carefully before posting.
(12-14-2009, 01:18 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 12:53 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: So your admiting that being deceptive comes from Jewish genes? ???
  get a grip.  i wasn't being deceptive, or i wouldn't have admitted that just cause i removed the sig line didn't mean i wasn't still supportive of israel.  i removed it because rosarium requested that i do.  there was no deception in that.  if you're going to post comments on threads, you should probably read them a little more carefully before posting.
I did read the thread.
You removed the sig.
A few folks congrated you for doing it
You told them you still support Isreal, only now there wont be a sig line pointing that out.
Its at least disingenous....as I said...very Jewish
(12-14-2009, 01:46 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 01:18 AM)Melkite Wrote:
I did read the thread.
You removed the sig.
A few folks congrated you for doing it
You told them you still support Isreal, only now there wont be a sig line pointing that out.
Its at least disingenous....as I said...very Jewish

How is it being disingenuous?  I took it off because of a request.  I didn't take it off because anyone had changed my mind.  When people congratulated me, out of HONESTY I said that I only took it off for rosarium, so that people wouldn't think I had changed my position on Israel when I in fact had not.  That is the exact opposite of disingenuity.  So, again, I say to you, GET A GRIP!
It was a request to CHANGE your position...not just your sig. I have a strong grip, one that holds the Catholic faith, your in the grip of delusions about that "shitty little nation".