Private Revelations You Find Useful
I'm currently reading up on St. Juliana - her private revelations led to the feast of Corpus Christi being added to the Church calendar.

ed.
(12-09-2009, 01:12 PM)Melita Wrote: I've currently reading up on St. Juliana - her private revelations led to the feast of Corpus Christi being added to the Church calendar.

She sounds like yet another holy soul hidden away from rthe world, one who really understands what is important and what is not.
And yet I believe that if the average person had a choice of observing her or tiger woods, they would choose tiger woods. No wonder the world is undergoing chastisment.
Private revelations I find useful? To one extent or another, they all are--the approved ones, anyway. Also the mystics, like St. Padre Pio. Our Lord gives all these gifts to us in order to increase our faith.

Fatima as you say, yes it's key to the times we're living through and extremely important because it underlines the necessity for us to pray.

The Divine Mercy, St. Faustina's book has been extremely useful for me, too. Because everything, everything ultimately boils down to trusting in Jesus.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich
Padre Pio
our Lady of Akita
Fatima
Our Lady of Lasallette
Visions of St Bridget of Sweden.