Prayers PLEASE!
:pray:
OK OK OK

God,lord of Heaven,Creator of all Visible and Invisible.I pray for Sara's Family,Lord there is division and as you have said through the Son that "A House divided against itself will fall".Lord Jesus,to whom the right to rule sits,for the sake of your sorrowful Passion,heal the wounds in Sara's Family.That no words that can't be taken back occur,Oh Lord,You were incarnated into the world "For the word was made flesh" born to your lowly servant the Virgin Mary,that you have by your good will brought to heaven at the end of her life and gave her a special crown,on of both a Believer who has won the race and as the Queen Mother to the King,Jesus Christ our Lord,and to Joseph whom took care of your mother and you oh lord that you might fullfill your Will,the will of the Father.May Sara's Family be like the Holy Family that you were born too.Oh Holy Spirit,to you I pray in spirit,that you may enter their hearts and calm their spirits that they may embrace in Love,please remove anything that may cause a hindrance against your holy will.Oh Holy Trinity,Please make Sara's Family well if it be your Will

Oh Virgin Mary,Theotokos to you do I petition,to pray to the Lord that Sara's Family remains as the Holy Family,Help them to immitate the love that you had for your husband Joseph and to your Lord and son Jesus.May you petition the good Lord to send them grace in this hour of tribulation

Oh Holy Saints,who have entered Heaven Before us,May you pray to the Lord.For as the Holy Communion of saints,as a Family,is one so may Sara's Family be one.May they keep to the Lord as you have,Oh St.Peter,St.Paul,St.John,St.Ambrose,St.Dominic,St.Andrew,St.Timothy and St.Titus, and to all the saints whom are known and unknown,Pray to the lord for Sara's Family Please.And may the Lord's will be done.

Amen

Hope this helps  :(
Thanks everyone. Today, my brother had the option to go home with my parents, and get into some kind of outpatient re-hab program... and he chose to stay where he was. My parents have no choice but to discontinue funding his lifestyle. Please pray that he comes to his senses, i.e. moves back home with them to get healthy! I feel grateful that my parents are finally, seemingly, in agreement, but am worried about my brother. He's all into marijuana and drinking, and struggles with depression. He's a mess, but I think deep down he wants to stop living this way.  :(
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: