Aren't Chick Tracts Wonderful?
In answer to the question of the subject title 'Aren't Chick Tracts Wonderful?', I have to answer a resounding 'no'. They're too small to wipe me bum with properly.
Found one at work the other day, put it in its proper place in a few seconds.
Damn Jack-ass Chick-tards
(12-14-2009, 04:53 PM)nsper7 Wrote: In answer to the question of the subject title 'Aren't Chick Tracts Wonderful?', I have to answer a resounding 'no'. They're too small to wipe me bum with properly.

;D

http://forums.carm.org/v/showthread.php?p=5701332&posted=1#post5701332

I couldn't help it.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(12-14-2009, 08:40 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 04:53 PM)nsper7 Wrote: In answer to the question of the subject title 'Aren't Chick Tracts Wonderful?', I have to answer a resounding 'no'. They're too small to wipe me bum with properly.

;D

I couldn't help it.

:o I'd never seen that forum before. And had no idea protestants were like that..... wow.
(12-15-2009, 03:52 PM)Melita Wrote:
(12-14-2009, 08:40 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:

;D

I couldn't help it.

:o I'd never seen that forum before. And had no idea protestants were like that..... wow.

There are different levels, but if you scratch most any Protestant deep enough, you will find an anti-Catholic (which Prots are for just being Prots, what I mean is that you will find harsh attitudes and false beliefs).
What Blasphemy!

Dominus Misereatur! :pray:
Chicklets. I just feel so sad for them. They're all skipping their way off to hell what with the way they blaspheme and they haven't a clue about that, on the contrary they think they're already saved because they prayed the Jesus prayer.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Yeah,Heaven forbid we say the Our Father or the Hail Mary,but the Jesus prayer? Yeah,by their standards they are committing vein repetitive prayer

Oh Jesus,let me into heaven since I said I believe in you.I truly do.Isn't that enough? Aren't you like santa claus or Tinker Bell?

Man,they make Jesus into something alot like those atheistic Cartoons of God.They say I believe then go on with their day.The treat it like a philosophy,we treat it like a Theology.LOL :)

P.S we need to get Chick more convincing Actors to base his Tracts on.I mean have you ever seen someone submit so willingly like that,or,for that matter "TALK" like that?
I might join this CARM, looks like fun...