Fr. Z sees red and does black deeds against Bishop Williamson
I disagree with Fr Z's analysis of the situation. Bishop Fellay is a good leader and if Bishop Williamson meant that A) all the sacraments performed by NO priests are invalid, or B) he wants to stop all talks with Rome, I am quite sure Fellay would have rebuked him. It's much more plausible that he simply meant the NO fosters bad intentions and improper forms, and he doesn't want the SSPX to be sucked into that.
Now, that said, many of the comments made here are trivial and silly. If you don't happen to like bird watching, that's one of a thousand hobbies you are not required to enjoy. But some do. I don't happen to like it either, but that's my own personal taste an not something I will condemn others for liking. He likes great food, coffee, and wine? Are we not allowed to like those things anymore? Did I miss the part where we all became Puritan? If you happen to find it conducive to temptations of gluttony, then gee: don't click the link to his site! The Food Network has lots of pictures of delicious food and drink, too. No one's making us go anywhere on the internet.

(12-16-2009, 08:58 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: On the plus side, for whatever reason, I now have access to his blog. He unbanned me. I was banned for a year because he found out I believed in God.  ;D
Hyperbole, anyone?  :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Fr. Z sees red and does black deeds against Bishop Williamson - by Anastasia - 12-16-2009, 10:21 PM