Alittle confused here......
Is everyone here from the SSPX????  ???

A significant number are, but no.
Nope. I've attended the SSPX occasionally but found a lovely FSSP parish I go to on Sunday and I attend the New Mass during the week when I can.
Nope. Love them though.
We run the gamut of trads....there are local EFers, FSSP, ICK, SSPX, SSPV, indies, SSG, and probably even a quiet CMRI goer...but I can't prove the last and no one has ever admitted it to me.

Then there's your conservative NOs.

I don't think there are any lib NOs...they probably would not last.
(12-19-2009, 02:34 AM)cgraye Wrote: A significant number are, but no.

Just wondering because alot of people are telling to go to them,and I found that the Holy Father ain't to happy wit dem youngins,and Above all.I might not follow the actions of a few popes,but  I will always Obey.LOL
(12-19-2009, 02:58 AM)St.Ambrose Wrote:

Just wondering because alot of people are telling to go to them,and I found that the Holy Father ain't to happy wit dem youngins,and Above all.I might not follow the actions of a few popes,but  I will always Obey.LOL

I don't get it...

The reason your being told that on the other thread is that many FSSP and probably all EF are not allowed to give you catechisis (they do RCIA)....the SSPX gives full catechisis

So stay where you are...get scandalized and maybe/maybe not learn the Faith...or buck the powers that allow that crap....and go to the SSPX and get fully trad catechisis and religious life....that's the choice...They were responding to your question and concern...if you're not really concerned about it...don't make it seem as if you are.
(12-19-2009, 03:08 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:

The reason your being told that on the other thread is that many FSSP and probably all EF are not allowed to give you catechisis....the SSPX gives full catechisis

So stay where you are...get scandalized and maybe/maybe not learn the Faith...or buck the powers that allow that crap....and go to the SSPX and get fully trad catechisis and religious life....that's the choice...They were responding to your question and concern...if you're not really concerned about it...don't make it seem as if you are.

Rawr Scipio  ;D

Haha,yeah...Well,I know the faith,what I'm looking for is a way to be admitted.LOL.I might look retarded.....Oh how I look retarded but I'm infact not. I am under the Pope and under those of Power.God gave the power,not man.Kinda rude language but It's alright,my friends say so much worth to me.Haha

Well thanks for your answer.
LOL
I think he's just saying there's a lotta catholic clubs going on these days, most pretty new things really, and you don't need to join them.