Consecration of Russia
That's not tradmavericks point.
(12-23-2009, 03:08 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: with all due respect Tradmaverick,
glgas has been here quite awhile and knows how to properly post in the forum. This isnt a formal debate with rules of egangment and a book on procedures

::) jussayin

Its a matter of courtesy and more importantly honesty.

An honest person will admit their error, or at the very least honestly argue their point further.....Not ignore the fact their arguments have been tore to shreds and then simply pretend they were not and bring up a new point to prove that they are right.

Its nothing to do with formal rules of debate.

At the end of the day glgas was the one that proposed the ridiculous notion that the commies should consecrate their nation themselves. If you want to say such things then fine. But if you want prove that point and you make arguments, then youd better be ready to carry it through to the end.

And just because YOU say that he is properly posting on this forum.....doesnt mean at all that he is. In fact in this particular case I believe he is not.

Anways, Fatima is very important, although it is a private revelation, it is very clear that it is a private revelation which has an important role to play in EVERY Catholic's life. To be in error about it, or hold ridiculous notions about it such as this one, and post them on the internet, is inviting people to argue about it, and more importantly for those that believe the truth about Fatima to defend it.

(12-23-2009, 11:58 AM)glgas Wrote: Or may be I just consider this conversation to be conversation and not battlefield.

Her request to "cease offending God,"  was not fulfilled, 100 million innocent people were mass murdered during the 20th Century.

We deserve the punishment.

glgas.....youve done the same thing again............ ::)

You have totally ignored the point I made !!       And then to top it off you have totally misread the quote YOU provided.

Look, read it again here.

(12-23-2009, 09:14 AM)glgas Wrote: Here are the words attributed to the Holy Virgin, as it was recorded my Blessed Lucia in 1942

“You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world”.(7)    

Her requests as you put it, are for the Consecraton of Russia to her Immaculate heart And the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. Youre misreading it when you say her request is to 'cease offending God'. Her requests are SPECIFIC, they are to consecrate Russia and the communion of reparation.
She warns that if people do not cease offending God then WORLD WAR II would happen. It did, but that does not mean that the consecration of Russia cannot be done, and more importantly that it cannot prevent what she has warned will happen if it is not performed. 
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2009/12/...lear-case/

Russia urges diplomacy in Iran!
Since I am relatively new to this discussion, could someone please give me a definite YES or NO that the world was consecrated?  Or is this another thing I will have to do a lot of reading on before I come to a conclusion?  Any pointers on what to read or websites to visit would be appreciated.  Thanks
(12-31-2009, 01:19 AM)SearchingCatholic Wrote: Since I am relatively new to this discussion, could someone please give me a definite YES or NO that the world was consecrated?  Or is this another thing I will have to do a lot of reading on before I come to a conclusion?  Any pointers on what to read or websites to visit would be appreciated.  Thanks

Of course the world was consecrated  -and not just once!! re read the posts here and there is specific dates and which Pope perfomed them given

But what does that have to do with the topic?

Our Lady asked for Russia...... specifically

And she didnt get it.
And now the entire western civilization has succumbed to the " errors" our lady warned us about. And is just about to fully dissolve into a full blown marxist world oligarcy. America has already succumbed, the only thing keeping it at this point is Our Ladys consecration as the queen of the Americas, 
But that mercy looks soon to be withdrawn. IMO