Two Cardinals to offer Pontifical High Masses
(12-28-2009, 09:39 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: The only man I would like to see be made Pope is Archbishop Ranjith. Ranjith should have been prefect of the CDW, but the Modernists ran him out of town and is now a bishop in his native Sri Lanka. Ranjith sholude get a red hat. That would put him on the path.

I heard His Lordship wasn't friendly toward the SSPX though. Is that true?
(12-29-2009, 05:49 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote:
(12-28-2009, 09:39 PM)SaintRafael Wrote: The only man I would like to see be made Pope is Archbishop Ranjith. Ranjith should have been prefect of the CDW, but the Modernists ran him out of town and is now a bishop in his native Sri Lanka. Ranjith sholude get a red hat. That would put him on the path.
I heard His Lordship wasn't friendly toward the SSPX though. Is that true?

I haven't heard anything about Ranjith and the SSPX. I hope that is not the case.
This thread has gone is a very bad direction. It isn't our choice and the Holy Spirit will guide the Church as always.

Just pray more and speculate less.
(12-29-2009, 06:14 PM)Rosarium Wrote: This thread has gone is a very bad direction. It isn't our choice and the Holy Spirit will guide the Church as always.

Just pray more and speculate less.

true.    :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Dario Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos, as Grand Prior of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George, will celebrate a Pontifical High Mass according to the Extrardinary Form at the Church of the Annuncation, Naples, for the Neapolitan Delegation of the Order n 16 January, the 72nd birthday of HRH the Infante don Carlos, Duke of Calabria. The president of the Delegation is Marchese Avv. don Carlo de Gregorio Cattaneo, dei Principi di Sant’Elia and the Pro-Delegate Marchese don Girolamo Carignani di Carignano, dei Duchi di Novoli. See http://www.constantinianorder.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=467:16012010-napoli-santa-messa-della-ricostruita-delegazione-di-napoli-e-campania&catid=33:forthcoming-activities&Itemid=83
Your readers might also like to consider among the Papabili HE the Most Rev Archbishop Gianfranco Ravasi, President of the Pontifical Council for Culture, inter alia, a leading Biblical scholar and key figure in the Curia who is expected to be elevated to the Sacred College at the next Consistory.