Pictures of SSPX Ordinations in Argentina
Conferred by Bishop Alfonso de Galarreta on December 19th

http://www.dici.org/?p=13567

Le samedi 19 décembre 2009,  trois prêtres ont été ordonnés au séminaire de la Reja en Argentine par Mgr Alfonso de Galarreta. Il s’agissait des abbés Jean Devaulx de Chambord (Français), René Miguel Trincado (Chilien) et Marcelo Veler (Argentin). Lors de cette même cérémonie, cinq séminaristes ont été ordonnés diacres (deux Argentins, un Mexicain, un Brésilien et un Colombien). En plus de Mgr Alfonso de Galarreta, vous pourrez reconnaître sur le diaporama les abbés Mestre et Calderon, tous deux professeurs au séminaire, ainsi que l’abbé Bouchacourt (supérieur du district d’Amérique du Sud) et l’abbé Canale. L’archidiacre de la cérémonie était l’abbé Olmedo, sous-directeur du séminaire.

My French isn't perfect but I got the gist of it. Great! More priests!  :)

pax
Thanks be to God!

My friend that entered that seminary this year must have been there. I'll see if I can spot him in the pictures..
Here's Google's rendition of it.

On Saturday, December 19, 2009, three priests were ordained at the seminary of La Reja, Argentina by Bishop Alfonso de Galarreta. These were the abbots Devaulx Jean de Chambord (French), René Trincado Miguel (Chile) and Marcelo Calve (Argentina). At the same ceremony, five seminarians were ordained deacons (two Argentinians, a Mexican, Brazilian and Colombian). In addition to Bishop Alfonso de Galarreta, you will recognize in the slideshow abbots Mestre and Calderon, both professors at the seminary, and Father Bouchacourt (upper district of South America) and the Abbe Canale. Archdeacon of the ceremony was Father Olmedo, Assistant Director of the seminar.

Here's a stupid question from an ignorant fool: why are they ordaining priests now? I thought they ordained all their priests in June at the end of the seminary year.
Very cool!
AlanF Wrote:why are they ordaining priests now?

My understanding is because it is naturally more pleasant there during this time of year than in the June. Aren't their seasons switched there?
(12-30-2009, 12:43 PM)Credo Wrote:

My understanding is because it is naturally more pleasant there during this time of year than in the June. Aren't their seasons switched there?

Yes.
(12-30-2009, 12:43 PM)Credo Wrote:

That's true, I didn't think of that. That also explains why Holy Cross Seminary in Australia is also having its ordinations now.

http://www.dici.org/en/?p=4200
Let my God help the new priests.

Excellent more Priests. And worthy of not that in all of Ireland only 3 Priests were Ordained all this year.