Iranian Prez Congratulated Pope on Christ's Birthday ........
(01-05-2010, 10:00 AM)tflinn Wrote: Yes, I should clarify that his beef is with the "state of Israel" rather than "Jews" in general, and it was the state of Israel lobby I was referring to.  He is rumored to have said that Israel should be wiped off the map or something of that sort, but, not being proficient in his native tongue, I am relying on western translators for that.  Perhaps that isn't what he said at all.  But if it was, so what?  A lot of Muslim leaders say that kind of thing.  How many nukes does Israel have now?  If he wants to try to wipe Israel off the face of the earth let him have at it.  I am sure Israel can take care of itself.  We certainly don't need to be starting a war with Iran or offering knee-jerk support for Israel in the event those two start mixing it up. 
That was a deliberate mistranslation by the pro-Zionist media to cause a ruckus and feed into anti-Iranian sentiment throughout the world.

A complete misrepresentation of what he said  in his native Farsi language and meant.

He didn't imply "wiping" the State of Israel off the map, he did say that their corrupt [i]Regime[i] will one day vanish in time.......

More explained here;

http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/news/ru...e-century/
Thanks for the clarification.  I suspected as much, which is why I always take news reports with a very large grain (more like a lump) of salt.  It's like the old song says, "People say believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."
How can a person who's called for the ahnihilation of the United States and Israel, denied the holocaust, held the reigns to an oppressive Islamic theocracy, and demanded the right to create nuclear arms be a "good guy" again?

Just because he doesn't like Jews and can send a nicely phrased letter (once a year) doesn't make him the chum of the Vatican, America, or the Western World... :pazzo:
(01-07-2010, 11:19 PM)Norbert Wrote: How can a person who's called for the ahnihilation of the United States and Israel, denied the holocaust, held the reigns to an oppressive Islamic theocracy, and demanded the right to create nuclear arms be a "good guy" again?

Just because he doesn't like Jews and can send a nicely phrased letter (once a year) doesn't make him the chum of the Vatican, America, or the Western World... :pazzo:

True, but he's still not as bad as many people think, just bad.
(01-04-2010, 03:10 PM)alaric Wrote: I think people make that more than it is, sure there's no doubt that AIIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington, but this isn't about 'jews", it's about money.

Must...refrain.......must..........refrain...too...easy..... :fish:
:o
(01-07-2010, 11:19 PM)Norbert Wrote: How can a person who's called for the ahnihilation of the United States and Israel, denied the holocaust, held the reigns to an oppressive Islamic theocracy, and demanded the right to create nuclear arms be a "good guy" again?

Where do you get this stuff from?

I've never heard him (while as president) call for the "annihilation" of the U.S. once and the Israel "wiped off the map" comment was a distortion of what he said in his native Farsi tongue which I described earlier in this thread if you bothered to read at all.

Anyone who questions a single declaration made about the Jewish holocaust during WW2 is always demonized as a "denier" even Catholic bishops . It's bad enough that these same accusers are already defecating on the memory of Pius and trying to block his sainthood because they feel he didn't "do enough" while the current Pope placates them or even gives this whining any credibility.

And if one of my sworn enemies had nukes and threatened to use them on me, I would damn sure try to get some of my own.. Seems that Israel is the only one in the mideast with the blessing of the West to have nuclear capability and refuse to abide by U.N. resolutions, but we use this same tactics to destroy the enemies around her.

You have no idea what is going on over there because you can't take off the blinders and see what the Zionist agenda is in that region and you don't know jack about the history of American and Iranian foreign relations or Israeli/Jewish lobby interventions.

You sound like the typical American patriotard, go back to your Foxnews and Zionist websites. Or do some more research before you go calling anyone crazy.

Maybe you might be able to think for yourself.
(01-07-2010, 11:22 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 03:10 PM)alaric Wrote: I think people make that more than it is, sure there's no doubt that AIIPAC is the most powerful lobby in Washington, but this isn't about 'jews", it's about money.

So you believe it's all about "jews" then....?

Enlighten me, sharp guy.

Or just refrain.
(01-08-2010, 11:34 AM)alaric Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 11:22 PM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:

So you believe it's all about "jews" then....?

Enlighten me, sharp guy.

Or just refrain.

Think you misunderstood me, dull guy

was just making a joke equating jews with money...like every jew joke known to man
Nobert ur post is lacking in the most important thing
U say he denies the holocaust ect ect wipe isreal out ect ect
But and this is the clincher that betrays ur complete indoctrination to zionist propoganda
The crux of this is abidabi denies CHRIST. It doesn't matter what the jews claimed happenend to them 60 yrs ago but denying CHRIST matters. It is what counts here. Not the jews and their claims
Sip