Iranian Prez Congratulated Pope on Christ's Birthday ........
I would like to point out that Iran was per-emptively attacked by Israeli jets. Iran did not militarily retaliate. Iran has not waged any wars of aggression in a very long time (hundreds of years). Israel has done so many times.
I'm sure he can write nice things when he wants to, but you damn well don't want to be a Christian in his Iran.
(01-09-2010, 11:41 AM)Anastasia Wrote: I'm sure he can write nice things when he wants to, but you damn well don't want to be a Christian in his Iran.

Internationally speaking, Iran is more pleasant than Israel. Internal events are something else; although, I wouldn't say Israel's internal actions are at all better.
In all fairness
Being a catholic in isreal is a hell of a lot better then. Being one in iran
Just sayin
Sip
(01-09-2010, 11:51 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: In all fairness
Being a catholic in isreal is a hell of a lot better then. Being one in iran

Also true.

Living under a Mohammedan state is a nightmare.
(01-09-2010, 01:51 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Also true.

Living under a Mohammedan state is a nightmare.

When was the last time WP was used on civilians in Iran?
Iran seems to prefer axes! stones  and wips
Sip
Actually,  Ahmadinejad is a Jew himself. Racially, that is. His family converted to Islam just after his birth.
The family name used to be Sabourjian, which is Jewish for Weaver.
It was revealed when he held up his identity card during the 2008 elections. If you change your name, your old name often has to be on those cards as well. Consequently, it could be read that his name had been Sabourjian.
Persia  is actually home to the largest Jewish minority in the whole Mohammedan world and the Jews are protected by the Iranian constitution. They are also given one seat in the Parliament, reserved for Jews, currently occupied by Ciamak Moresadegh.
(01-09-2010, 03:42 PM)Varus Wrote: Actually,   Ahmadinejad is a Jew himself. Racially, that is. His family converted to Islam just after his birth.
The family name used to be Sabourjian, which is Jewish for Weaver.
It was revealed when he held up his identity card during the 2008 elections. If you change your name, your old name often has to be on those cards as well. Consequently, it could be read that his name had been Sabourjian.
Persia  is actually home to the largest Jewish minority in the whole Mohammedan world and the Jews are protected by the Iranian constitution. They are also given one seat in the Parliament, reserved for Jews, currently occupied by Ciamak Moresadegh.
That is speculative, recently proclaimed by a very controversial article from a British newspaper (Guardian?).

There is no verifiable proof of this claim and he certainly hasn't admitted verbally.. (Not that I'm aware of)

Either way, if it was true, it certainly would be ironic.

Kind of like that old "Hitler was a half-Jew" theory.

But like I said earlier, this demonizing Iran and their president is more about regimen change and seizing Persia's vast oil supplies and taking down a cultural and religious powerhouse in the mideast.

A pro-Western and secular Iran would be huge for the Zionists, oil cartels and International banksters.
(01-09-2010, 11:41 AM)Anastasia Wrote: I'm sure he can write nice things when he wants to, but you damn well don't want to be a Christian in his Iran.
Soon enough you won't want to be a Christian in Obama-stahn either........ >:(