Iranian Prez Congratulated Pope on Christ's Birthday ........
(01-09-2010, 01:52 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 01:51 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Also true.

Living under a Mohammedan state is a nightmare.

When was the last time WP was used on civilians in Iran?

WP?
(01-09-2010, 08:20 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

WP?

Sorry, "white phosphorus".
(01-09-2010, 08:25 PM)Rosarium Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 08:20 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

WP?

Sorry, "white phosphorus".

In the Iran-Iraq war, I suppose. Why do you ask?
(01-09-2010, 06:27 PM)alaric Wrote:
(01-09-2010, 03:42 PM)Varus Wrote: Actually,   Ahmadinejad is a Jew himself. Racially, that is. His family converted to Islam just after his birth.
The family name used to be Sabourjian, which is Jewish for Weaver.
It was revealed when he held up his identity card during the 2008 elections. If you change your name, your old name often has to be on those cards as well. Consequently, it could be read that his name had been Sabourjian.
Persia  is actually home to the largest Jewish minority in the whole Mohammedan world and the Jews are protected by the Iranian constitution. They are also given one seat in the Parliament, reserved for Jews, currently occupied by Ciamak Moresadegh.
That is speculative, recently proclaimed by a very controversial article from a British newspaper (Guardian?).

There is no verifiable proof of this claim and he certainly hasn't admitted verbally.. (Not that I'm aware of)

Either way, if it was true, it certainly would be ironic.

Kind of like that old "Hitler was a half-Jew" theory.

But like I said earlier, this demonizing Iran and their president is more about regimen change and seizing Persia's vast oil supplies and taking down a cultural and religious powerhouse in the mideast.

A pro-Western and secular Iran would be huge for the Zionists, oil cartels and International banksters.

I agree might be speculative, but it came from the Daily Telegraph and the picture shows his ID-card.
Yes, it might be a fake pic, but I doubt it.
However, Ahmadinejad looks very Jewish, even to the level of cartoon.

I don't disagree with you regarding the demonization of Iran. Fact is that Iran is far more liberal than the Saudis and most other Islamic states.
The difference is that the Persians aren't newbies in power politics. I mean, they ran the first "World" empire.
It is amazing how they could succumb to the primitive religion of the barbarian Arabs and still stick to it after so long
(01-09-2010, 09:14 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Nobert ur post is lacking in the most important thing
U say he denies the holocaust ect ect wipe isreal out ect ect
But and this is the clincher that betrays ur complete indoctrination to zionist propoganda
The crux of this is abidabi denies CHRIST. It doesn't matter what the jews claimed happenend to them 60 yrs ago but denying CHRIST matters. It is what counts here. Not the jews and their claims
Sip

Not to necro-post a dead thread here, but I fully agree with you on this.  That being said as an AMERICAN (not a "fox news watching zionist patriotard", but the flaming is accepted in the spirit in which it is given) I view Iran as a bigger political and physical threat to American lives whether directly (through overt aggression or American military involvement) or indirectly (through sale of dangerous equipment and material to terror organizations) as being greater than the hyper-inflated conspiracy mongering of people who seem to think the world is run from the basement of some building in Israel.

Do I deny that the Jews are without Christ?  No.  Do I deny their need for a relationship with the same?  No.  Do I acknowledge the harm caused by paristitism both financial and cultural on the part of the rothschilds and Murdoch's of the world (to say nothing of the banking institutions) while STILL not trusting anyone governing Iran farther than I can throw them?  Yes.
"How dare Christians have the slightest intercourse with Jews, those most miserable of all men. They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits -- pests of the universe! Indeed, an entire day would not suffice to tell of all their rapine, their avarice, their deception of the poor, their thievery, and their huckstering. Are they not inveterate murderers, destroyers, men possessed by the devil? Jews are impure and impious, and their synagogue is a house of prostitution, a lair of beasts, a place of shame and ridicule, the domicile of the devil, as is also the soul of the Jew. As a matter of fact, Jews worship the devil: their rites are criminal and unchaste; their religion a disease; their synagogue an assembly of crooks, a den of thieves, a cavern of devils, an abyss of perdition! Why are Jews degenerate? Because of their hateful assassination of Christ. This supreme crime lies at the root of their degradation and woes. The rejection and dispersion of the Jews was the work of God, not of emperors. It was done by the wrath of God and because of His absolute abandonment of the Jews. Thus, the Jew will live under the yoke of slavery without end. God hates the Jews, and on Judgment Day He will say to those who sympathize with them., “Depart from Me, for you have had intercourse with My murderers!” Flee, then, from their assemblies, fly from their houses, and, far from venerating the synagogue, hold it in hatred and aversion." - St. John Chrysostom

Iran is bad but Israel is worse.