Running music
I'm trying to get back in shape...  :laughing:  ...really.  However, my mp3 player playlist sucks.  Only about 2-3 songs are really upbeat/fast paced enough to keep me motivated.  Any suggestions?
Bagpipes...great for running music in addition to relaxing, romantic evenings, studying, soothing you to sleep, an alarm clock, any situation really.
Everyone always listens to intense or fast music when running.  I always liked listening to something really mellow.  It cooled me down and kept me relaxed which let me run longer and further while keeping me focussed when you start getting really tired.
Maybe some No Doubt? Old school Gwen Stefani was the best
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who wants to know what she's being chased by ???
Maybe that's why I'm so outta shape, I only run if someone is chasing me ;D

;D
If you are running outside, don't listen to any music. Pay attention, lest you become road kill (common with people with headphones).
(01-03-2010, 08:18 PM)Underdog Wrote: I'm trying to get back in shape...   :laughing:   ...really.  However, my mp3 player playlist sucks.  Only about 2-3 songs are really upbeat/fast paced enough to keep me motivated.  Any suggestions?
Many years ago when I used to jog, this song came into my head. It seemed to have the exact same tempo as my steps and my breathing.

For something faster, look up marches, polka, or even square dance music.
(01-03-2010, 09:04 PM)Texican Wrote:

;D

:laughing: I remember that song from the endless running in JROTC!
http://fitmusic.com/

free, lots to choose from and within certain beat per minute ranges.