Running music
(01-03-2010, 09:24 PM)BrevisVir55 Wrote: :laughing: I remember that song from the endless running in JROTC!

I remember quite a few more, but the language...  :-[
You need some Survivor.

(01-03-2010, 09:40 PM)cgraye Wrote: You need some Survivor.

Clubbed to Death - Rob Dougan

Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf (SO good to run too, sometimes I just put this song on repeat and I run FOREVER, gets me so, SO, SO jacked up)

Traffic - Tiesto

Bleed it Out - Linkin Park - CAUTION - Potty Language

What I've Done - Linkin Park

Those are all I can remember at this time, off the top of my head.
"Sinnerman" by Nina Simone.

At ten minutes in length, I could always get an extra mile out of any run by playing it.
Edvard Grieg's "Morning Mood."

I find rock music to be the best, but something with actual lyrics and a good singer. Try some Evanescence, their song "Bring Me to Life" helps me eek out another half mile usually. On the flip side, Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home" has some incredible guitar solos, but the singer is awful. It would be nice if they just had an instrumental version. If you saw the preview for 9 last year, that was the background music. Rock on!
(01-04-2010, 01:02 PM)nekochan Wrote: I find rock music to be the best, but something with actual lyrics and a good singer. Try some Evanescence, their song "Bring Me to Life" helps me eek out another half mile usually. On the flip side, Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home" has some incredible guitar solos, but the singer is awful. It would be nice if they just had an instrumental version. If you saw the preview for 9 last year, that was the background music. Rock on!

Yeah, there needs to be a karaoke version - no vocals, just music.