Battle in Thiberville - Parishioners fight for their traditional Priest.
(01-06-2010, 01:27 PM)littlerose Wrote: We need to pray that the Pope gets involved on the side of the Trads in this. I am already on day 3 of my Novena for Pope Benedict, that he be resolved to return the Church to its Traditional base. We need many novenas of Rosaries concentrating on the Pope and on the problem in Thiberville, which is the same problem we all face.

You know, the first thing Satan did before getting his claws into the N-O catholics was to eliminate the convents, which provided the prayer-warriors on behalf of the priesthood.  We need to revive that kind of dedicated prayer, the proper use of the Rosary, to strengthen the Pope and with him all the connections of bishops and priests to the Traditional core of the Church.

I am using Novena of nine days because I know my own weakness, to resolve to pray every day "forever" is hard, but to resolve for nine days at a time is easier.  If each one of us inspires nine others to also pray this way, what growth of prayer there would be!

True reform must come from the Monks, you're absolutely right.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Battle in Thiberville - Parishioners fight for their traditional Priest. - by Augstine Baker - 01-06-2010, 01:31 PM