Annoying dream
(01-06-2010, 01:53 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(01-06-2010, 01:49 PM)Walty Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about demonic oppression unless you really, really think that's what's going on. Seems to me that this sort of thing is just part of being human. Pray before bed and pray when you wake up. Remember that you aren't really in control of these dreams and thus they aren't sinful.

Well said.

Ditto.
Also, you could be causing a bit of "feedback" here - you are thinking about them a lot, and so perhaps causing yourself to dream about them again.  Try to forget about them as much as possible.
Do NOT think of a pink elephant.
HELLO, Madeline:

I believe you are a normal healthy 19 years old female who under your biological time table should already be married. I believe that these thoughts are natural. I am sorry that you are in an anguish over these dreams.

YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED

Please consider that maybe it is time for you to think about starting a family, assuming that you have already finished your education. If you are not ready to start a family, rigorous exercise will most likely help as others have suggested. Of course, the boy you choose to marry has to be a reputable Roman Catholic. Hopefully, he holds a steady job, one that can support you and any babies to come.

WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SEXUAL ENERGY ?

My recommendation for you is to sign-up for martial arts classes at a reputable dojo. I highly recommend Classical Judo, Traditional Jiu Jitsu, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The physical conditioning part alone in these arts lasts about 30 to 45 minutes before the actual lessons begin. During the course of the lessons, you will be thrown constantly. After 3 to 6 months, your Sensei will introduce you to Ground Fighting. It is more than Wrestling. You will burn away tremendous amount of your sexual energy, let me assure you.  You will sleep much more soundly from exhausion. Finally, as a woman you need to be able to truly defend yourself, especially from a prone position. You will really learn how to hurt a male, any male, badly. You will learn how to break bones, choke, suffocate, and put someone to sleep. You will also have Controlled fights called Rendori with both males and females, gain more self-confidence, earn higher level belts, and mighht enjoy it in the process.
(01-06-2010, 06:23 PM)ILoveChineseMoonCakes Wrote: I believe you are a normal healthy male who under your biological time table should already be married. I believe that these thoughts are natural. I am sorry that you are in an anguish over these dreams.

YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GET MARRIED

Please consider that maybe it is time for you to think about starting a family, assuming that you have already finished your education and currently holding a job that you can support yourself and a wife. If you are not ready to start a family, rigorous exercise will most likely help as others have suggested.

WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SEXUAL ENERGY ?

My recommendation for you is to sign-up for martial arts classes at a reputable dojo. I highly recommend Classical Judo, Traditional Jiu Jitsu, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. The physical conditioning part alone in these arts lasts about 30 to 45 minutes before the actual lessons begin. During the course of the lessons, you will be thrown constantly. After 3 to 6 months, your Sensei will introduce you to Ground Fighting.

It is more than Wrestling. You will burn away tremendous amount of your sexual energy, let me assure you.  You will sleep much more soundly from exhausion.

Judging by the OP's profile pic I'm guessing she's a woman.  Just a hunch...
Also, as a sister of brothers, I think I can safely guess that the onset of sexual dreams in a male is not a good time to get married because that happens while a boy is still in grammar school......  :o

It might be a signal that it is a good time to have that discussion with Dad, however.....  ;)
(01-06-2010, 06:29 PM)littlerose Wrote: Also, as a sister of brothers, I think I can safely guess that the onset of sexual dreams in a male is not a good time to get married because that happens while a boy is still in grammar school......  :o

It might be a signal that it is a good time to have that discussion with Dad, however.....   ;)

Good point.
Walty - I caught that she is a woman after I initial wrote my response. Since then I had made appropriate corrections.

GETTING MARRIED AND STARTING A FAMILY:

In days gone by folks got married at much younger ages. Modern society delays married life beyond what God had intended. I read some where that optimum time for females to have kids begins about 14 to 24. I don't know about males.

When we impose 12 years of K to 12 and then 4 years of college and, finally, graduate school to kids, by the time they are ready to be married is 26 to 28. I would say that it is a bit late. Today folks are delaying marriage until their 30s or 40s, and they wonder why they cannot have kids, or healthy kids.
I have had the same problem for a while. Try to not dwell on it and pray often. To my knowledge we cannot sin by dreaming so there is nothing to worry about there. That's what I was worried about but once that worry was taken away I felt more comfortable about the whole thing.

pax
(01-06-2010, 07:25 PM)ILoveChineseMoonCakes Wrote: I would say that it is a bit late.

You can say anything you want.  But unless you're going to find the OP and court her for marriage, you don't get a vote on the matter.