7 Killed as gunmen shoot crowd at Coptic Church in Egypt.
(01-07-2010, 02:10 AM)Cyriacus Wrote: Why are articles so hesitant to say who is killing the Christians? When it comes to the murder of Christians, the media is always noncommital. Rather than seeing "Muslim rioters murder Christians" in the headlines we always see "Christians killed as tensions erupt into violence." With very few exceptions, it is never the Christians erupting into violence, and "tension" is a euphemism for persecution.

St. Mark, St. Anthony the Great, St. Athanasius, St. Mary of Egypt, St. Pachomius, pray for Egypt!

Because the leaders of the West want a reformed, potty trained Islam since they know it's too powerful to destroy. So they do not want to encourage the public to see it as a religious war. They want to give an escape hatch to Muslims who are not devout but who still cling to their religion. They want to reshape Islam by destroying the power of the sincere Muslims and replacing them with cafeteria types, which is exactly what the world has pressured the Church into doing. We have a hierarchy made up of spiritual and mental midgets. If any fervent Catholics ever got into positions of power in the Church, and in great enough numbers, there would be hell to pay. The leaders of the West, who are not Christian by the way, cannot tolerate vital opponents.
(01-07-2010, 02:07 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 01:46 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 01:44 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 01:23 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 12:45 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Was the Muslim Brotherhood involved in this killings? One can only wonder.

Oh I am sure it was Mohams the scourge of the planet. :pray: :pray:

They are indeed a plague. Nevertheless, the Muslim Brotherhood is a specific organization that promotes fanaticism and terror.

Are these particular practitioners of the religion of peace based in Egypt.

Is that a question?

Yep I am not known for correct spelling or punctuation I am sure a ? would have helped. ;D
(01-07-2010, 10:34 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 02:07 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I was wondering if you or any of the other posters around here could join me there in order for us to have a decent representation. Yes, I am asking you in a spirit of Mission and Crusade.

Deus Volt! sure I'll try to help out it may be the only crusade we'll get the Church certainly isnt interested in saving Muslim Souls. I wouldnt know where to start though. I dont know enough about Islam(at least not enough to debate finer points in doctrine) so give me some time to research and I'll sign up.

Thank you. We need more people who are willing to do something for these lost souls. There are many westerners there, especially ex-catholics and ex-protestants. I'm profoundly sad to see these people get deceived by Mohammedanism and nobody is willing to do anything for them.

I haven't found any catholic sites trying to refute Islam in depth. You can check these two protestant sites, though, they have some merit and can give you a general overlook of things:

1. http://www.answering-islam.org/index.html
2. http://light-of-life.com/

If you have any doubts about them and want to know more, you can ask me. I'm posting on that Ummah forum as Al-Masihi (the Christian).
(01-07-2010, 10:22 AM)timoose Wrote: Gizmo, that is exactly the deal with 'em. Their allah is capricious. Every outcome is controlled him. Strike a match and it is allah, if it doesn't light it's allah. They are antithetical to logic. This is why they never had any civilization except where they had Jews or Catholics had done their thinking for them. I have an acquaintance, a neighbor of my youngest brother. He is a Doctor and a Mohammedan, educated by Catholic Schools and University. He has been around Catholics in his schooling and works for a Catholic Hospital. He spews the most insane bizarre opinions about Catholics, and especially Jesuits, I have ever heard. Insane and Bizarre !!! Case Closed.
tim
Maybe, maybe not.

One this is for sure, some had great civilizations before Catholics and Jews did any thinking for them.

(01-07-2010, 03:39 PM)alaric Wrote:
(01-07-2010, 10:22 AM)timoose Wrote: Gizmo, that is exactly the deal with 'em. Their allah is capricious. Every outcome is controlled him. Strike a match and it is allah, if it doesn't light it's allah. They are antithetical to logic. This is why they never had any civilization except where they had Jews or Catholics had done their thinking for them. I have an acquaintance, a neighbor of my youngest brother. He is a Doctor and a Mohammedan, educated by Catholic Schools and University. He has been around Catholics in his schooling and works for a Catholic Hospital. He spews the most insane bizarre opinions about Catholics, and especially Jesuits, I have ever heard. Insane and Bizarre !!! Case Closed.
tim
Maybe, maybe not.

One this is for sure, some had great civilizations before Catholics and Jews did any thinking for them.

All their civilizations had Catholics, Orthodox and Jews. The romanticized Caliphate of Cordoba in Spain depended on Catholics and Jews to form their intelligentsia, as well as the famous Ottoman Empire, who relied on Dhimmis for many things, including the Sultan's army, the Janissaries. I'm not saying there weren't individual muslims who became famous in their fields of expertise but you must understand that Mohammedanism is detrimental to the building of any civilization. It acts like a parasite, sucking everything around it in order to live.

Islam is a plague and must be wiped out for the good of us all. Is any one else, besides Baskerville, interested in bearing witness to the truths of the Church in that site I talked about? We need to do something to those poor souls. Many ex-christians are been led to that great mohammedan facade.
Uhh Vetus, I wasn't talking about muzzy culture........

Ever heard of the Egyptian Empire? Babylonia? Persia?

These were great civilizations well before the first saint was martyred or Moses lead his tribe into the promised land.

And way before the desert prophet.

Just an observation.
Self-Defense
(01-07-2010, 03:59 PM)alaric Wrote: Uhh Vetus, I wasn't talking about muzzy culture........

I thought you were talking about the "mohammedan civilizations". Certainly, even pagan civilizations are more to be admired than the ones under the yoke of Mohammed.
Anyway, I renew my invitation to you all in the spirit of Mission: is anyone else, besides brave Baskerville, interested in going there to that mohammedan forum and stand up for the truths of the Church?

There are many people being led astray there without any response on our part, many of them are westerners, doubting agnostics and even ex-catholics. It's elementary justice that they too be exposed to the truths of Christ and be able to see Mohammedanism for what it is: a spiritual plague.
Catholics, it is all right to shoot back. Just so you know.

If you need martial arts and firearms training, please contact me.