The next pope r.e. Liturgy
(01-08-2010, 11:59 AM)RRR Wrote: I was unaware the plot against the church was sedevacantism.

By Maurice Pinay?

No, I don't think so. My SSPX priest recommended it to me. I've read some chapters.
(01-08-2010, 11:56 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: RRR, there is no promoting of sedevacantism on the forum.  Please follow the rules.

QuisUtDeus, is "The Plot Against the Church" sedevacantist in your opinion? It has been mentioned here before.
(01-08-2010, 12:01 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(01-08-2010, 11:59 AM)RRR Wrote: I was unaware the plot against the church was sedevacantism.

By Maurice Pinay?

No, I don't think so. My SSPX priest recommended it to me. I've read some chapters.

That is what I quoted. It was the chapters on the actions of St. Bernard to oppose an anti-pope in Rome, and it got deleted. QuisUtDeus said that was sedevacantist. St. Bernard was a sedevacantist?

Scipio_a said "if the Pope that follows is a super lib"... that would make him an anti-pope, right?

You guys would seriously follow a super lib as pope?

WOW!!!

The plot against the Church belongs in the Other Religions forum which is currently locked.  It wasn't the material in and of itself, but how you were applying it.
(01-08-2010, 12:04 PM)RRR Wrote:
(01-08-2010, 12:01 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:

By Maurice Pinay?

That is what I quoted. It was the chapters on the actions of St. Bernard to oppose an anti-pope in Rome, and it got deleted. QuisUtDeus said that was sedevacantist. St. Bernard was a sedevacantist?

Do you want to push the issue and get banned or do you want to accept the fact that I find it inappropriate and let it go at that?

From the rules:

Quote:Moderators have the right to remove posts that violate rules and other posts that are disruptive or that harm the purposes and "culture" of this forum -- and to do so without having to explain. If a post is removed or edited, do not PM moderators asking why, and don't ask why in the forum. Moderators should be respected and not sassed or argued with about how they moderate. Moderators also have the right to ban -- and will ban -- members who consistently post against rules.

Unfair?  Probably.  But that's how it is.
(01-08-2010, 12:05 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:

Scipio_a said "if the Pope that follows is a super lib"... that would make him an anti-pope, right?

You guys would seriously follow a super lib as pope?

WOW!!!

The plot against the Church belongs in the Other Religions forum which is currently locked.  It wasn't the material in and of itself, but how you were applying it.

I was applying it in response to Scipio_a assertion that if a super lib "pope" is elected, we are suppose to accept it. Scipio_a: "So what if the next Pope were Levada or worse???"

Like Schonborn worse? Any Traditional Catholic who would follow Schonborn as pope needs their head examined. He would be an obviously anti-pope.
Don't forget that the Pope is not a human position. As long as we pray for the Pope, we can do nothing better.

QuisUtDeus arrives in heaven... God asks, "What have you done with your life?"

QuisUtDeus: "I started a forum in support of the Vatican II Sect. It suckered people into thinking you can be both a traditional Catholic and be loyal to the apostates and heretics masquerading as Church leaders... ....oh yeah, and I banned people who opposed Satan's infiltration of the Church. I made sure that info did not slip out."

:o
(01-08-2010, 12:23 PM)RRR Wrote: QuisUtDeus arrives in heaven... God asks, "What have you done with your life?"

QuisUtDeus: "I started a forum in support of the Vatican II Sect. It suckered people into thinking you can be both a traditional Catholic and be loyal to the apostates and heretics masquerading as Church leaders... ....oh yeah, and I banned people who opposed Satan's infiltration of the Church. I made sure that info did not slip out."

I'll say it pre-emptively:
Bye bye!
(01-08-2010, 12:23 PM)RRR Wrote: QuisUtDeus arrives in heaven... God asks, "What have you done with your life?"

Heretic! Why would QuisUtDeus in Heaven have to discuss this? The impure cannot get to Heaven. Leave your heterodoxy at the door when you come here. This is a Catholic forum. I also suggest you read up on the judgement, purgatory and other teachings of the Church.

QuisUtDeus arrives at judgement...God asks: "What have you done with your life?"

QuisUtDeus: "I helped maintain a forum which Catholics used to strengthen their knowledge and faith in spite of being surrounded by attacks of Satan. I defended the Church you established and to which you promised eternal protection while the earth stood."