Female, 21
(01-13-2010, 12:21 AM)HCF Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 12:17 AM)Walty Wrote: Bears eat beets. 

And what is THAT supposed to mean?

Just trying to keep things straight.

Did you know that black bears are actually more dangerous than grizzlies and polars?

Also, nunchucks were invented by the Persians.  Beets are not nutritious.  Time travel is impossible.  You can't use every part of a goose for eating.  Diwali is a fertility festival.
(01-13-2010, 12:26 AM)HCF Wrote: Well you can't blame me for my annoyance, I was basically just called a man.

Sorry - that was an obviously poor attempt at humor.

I think I'll go clean my gear now.  Bona nit.
Ha - don't take it the wrong way, HCF.  You just have to get used the humor around here :)
Chill little lady, and laugh....once teh guys get going, theres no point in trying to shut them up :P
DeiMateralma (AKA Mrs. Spock) is an ISTJ.  I should know.  So female ISTJ's on the forum are not totally non-existant.
(01-13-2010, 01:16 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Chill little lady, and laugh....once teh guys get going, theres no point in trying to shut them up :P

Lol.

Kettle, meet pot.

:laughing:
Now things could get ugly.
(01-13-2010, 01:46 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 01:16 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Chill little lady, and laugh....once the guys get going, theres no point in trying to shut them up :P

Lil.

Kettle, meet pot.

:laughing:
OOOHHHHH....and whats that supposed to mean...? We ALL KNOW I'm the example of temperance and stability of mood...And i DO have a sense of HA HA
(01-13-2010, 01:44 AM)orate Wrote: DeiMateralma (AKA Mrs. Spock) is an ISTJ.  I should know.  So female ISTJ's on the forum are not totally non-existant.

I'm also a carnivore.

And HCF.  Just ignore them when they get like this--I do.  Makes life much easier :P
Girls are boring sometimes.