Female, 21
(01-13-2010, 02:16 AM)Walty Wrote: Girls are boring sometimes.

BOOOOO!  STOP THREAD DERAILMENT! 

Freud could work wonders with that statement Walty :pointlaff:
(01-13-2010, 12:34 AM)Texican Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 12:26 AM)HCF Wrote: Well you can't blame me for my annoyance, I was basically just called a man.

Sorry - that was an obviously poor attempt at humor.

I think I'll go clean my gear now.  Bona nit.

[Image: Dogfight_1.jpg][Image: Syrian_MIG_shot_down.jpg]
                                          HCF^                                                                                                Texican ^                                                                                       

RIP Texican, we will never forget you!    :( :rose:
[Image: alamo.jpg]
(01-13-2010, 02:37 AM)Baskerville Wrote:

Freud could work wonders with that statement Walty :pointlaff:

I hate Freud and therefore have no idea what you are talking about.
(01-13-2010, 02:59 AM)PeterII Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 12:34 AM)Texican Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 12:26 AM)HCF Wrote: Well you can't blame me for my annoyance, I was basically just called a man.

Sorry - that was an obviously poor attempt at humor.

I think I'll go clean my gear now.  Bona nit.

[Image: Dogfight_1.jpg][Image: Syrian_MIG_shot_down.jpg]
                                          HCF^                                                                                                 Texican ^                                                                                         

As far as I know, the A-10 Warthog is solely air-to-ground? 

And, sorry, but it's in my nature as an engineering student to be corrective.  ;) :laughing:
(01-13-2010, 01:58 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 01:46 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 01:16 AM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: Chill little lady, and laugh....once the guys get going, theres no point in trying to shut them up :P

Lil.

Kettle, meet pot.

:laughing:
OOOHHHHH....and whats that supposed to mean...? We ALL KNOW I'm the example of temperance and stability of mood...And i DO have a sense of HA HA

Lol, no, no...  I was referring to the Cowboy thread, and the numerous other thread derailments caused by you and the usual suspects (Mumbai, libby, etc).  :laughing:

Poor HCF.

By the way, HCF, is there a name we can/should call you, aside from HCF?  (I'm Andy, if anyone cares.  ;D)
(01-13-2010, 12:34 AM)Texican Wrote: I think I'll go clean my gear now.  Bona nit.

I think there's a thread or two on the men's subforum where you can admit that kinda shit. :laughing:
(01-13-2010, 04:37 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 12:34 AM)Texican Wrote: I think I'll go clean my gear now.  Bona nit.

I think there's a thread or two on the men's subforum where you can admit that kinda shit. :laughing:

If that means what I think it means then.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(01-13-2010, 02:59 AM)PeterII Wrote: [Image: Dogfight_1.jpg][Image: Syrian_MIG_shot_down.jpg]
                                          HCF^                                                                                                 Texican ^                                                                                        

:laughing:   

(01-13-2010, 04:37 AM)Scipio_a Wrote:

:fish:  I meant my bivy gear - the last couple of weeks, I spent my days off out by the lake, enjoying the cooler temperatures :snowflake:( -4F is PDC, even in a 0F bag), 

(01-13-2010, 04:47 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote: If that means what I think it means then.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now I'm curios...

/thread derailment 
Wheres Libby? its not a good thread de-railment party till she gets here!