Great Prayer Need: Devastation in Haiti; deaths among clergy
:pray:
Very sad when people who have so little lose what they do have.

It is a particularly sad one, this disaster.
:pray: :pray:
Tragedies like these are always a sad spectacle. Let's hope the people from Haiti can rebuild a better city than the one destroyed by the fury of nature. Port au Prince was incredibly corrupted, lost to the local mafias and a center for all kinds of vices. Perhaps this may come as a wake up call for many. God is ever watchful and patient but we should not take his forgiveness for granted.

Today Haiti, tomorrow...who knows.
:pray2:
Last night I just put the news on and prayed the rosary. I'll prolly do the same tonight. So horrible. These poor people, even on a good day in Haiti, people are feeding their children mud cakes to keep them from feeling the pains of starvation.  :(
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
My parish twins with St Jean Baptis in Dos Polais. It's in the Diocese of Hinche.  From whatt I know that is to the east of the capital. We are helping them  build their church building which I'm told was enforced with steel, this is unusual down there. We have not heard anything from Fr. Elizier the pastor. I know our pastor and deacons were trying to contact him by the internet last night. So far they have not heard anything. so much prayer and rosaries.    :pray: :pray2:

My mother told me the Haitian seminary collapsed and killed quite a number, if not all, of the seminarians. Is this true?