Austria's Catholics leave Church in records numbers (because of SSPX bishops)
I was wondering if Card. Shoborn  was going with them... I guess that is too much to hope for :(

Still Austria seems like the perfect place to install the first SSPX Bishop once they reconciled. 
(01-14-2010, 01:32 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 01:31 AM)ILoveChineseMoonCakes Wrote: Go right ahead and leave. Become Anglicans. They accept queers, abortionists, and all sundry freemasons.

Not much different from the new church, either.

the Roman Catholic Church has never ordained women as priests and bishops, nor has it raised an openly gay man living with a male 'partner' to the bishopric.

neither has the Church allowed priests to perform 'weddings' between homosexuals, nor allowed priests to marry.  i've never known of a Catholic freemason nor a Catholic abortionist, either, and certainly the Church forbids Catholics to participate in abortions in any way, and prohibits involvement in freemasonry as well.

episcopalians in the US have and are ordaining women and openly homosexual men as priests and bishops (no doubt openly homosexual women, too) and performing 'weddings' for homosexuals, actions opposed by anglicans in many other countries.  i've never known of an episcopalian/anglican abortionist, either, but there are freemasons among them.  they are much different from the Roman Catholic Church, and many of them are becoming Catholic because of their disgust with the changes in their sects.  of course, the austrian 'catholics' may become anglicans and i know some american 'catholics' who ought to go to the episcopalians or even the methodists instead of whining about the Pope trying to turn the clock back.

(01-14-2010, 01:31 AM)ILoveChineseMoonCakes Wrote: Go right ahead and leave. Become Anglicans. They accept queers, abortionists, and all sundry freemasons.

thats just a stupid, needless accusation without foundation that causes more problems than it solves. I'm sure you like to be a shit disturber sometimes, but grow the hell up for crying out loud. Yes, there are many problems in the Church today, and yes, there are some clergy and laypeople who are quite heterodox, but a majority, as in a vast majority, of people in the Church are HEAVILY orthodox, and are against gay marriage, abortion, freemasonry etc. So accept that and get real.
The vast majority of those "heavily orthodox" people you curiously talk about, have sold out to modernism, not to mention freemasonry. All of these "heavily orthodox" folks follow the "party line" and accept the new Mass, the new sacraments, the new theology and the new evangelization, called ecumenism. These "heavily orthodox" catholics make a mockery of Tradition and the traditional resistance. They hate the Church and all she represents. They are in communion with traditionalists and charismatics, liberals and conservatives. Every thing fits in the new Church.

You don't know what you're talking about. The new Church is a painful reality, ever more deceptive to the naïve. Like I said in another thread, conservatism is winning over those catholics who never had a clue about what we're dealing with. If they want "smells and bells" and be accepted by the modernist hierarchy and respected by the world, they can all go to an Ecclesia Dei group or even o the "conservative" Opus Dei.
(01-14-2010, 06:03 AM)i.p.i. Wrote:

i've never known of a Catholic freemason nor a Catholic abortionist, either, and certainly the Church forbids Catholics to participate in abortions in any way, and prohibits involvement in freemasonry as well.

unfortunately there are many of both.
(01-14-2010, 06:56 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: The vast majority of those "heavily orthodox" people you curiously talk about, have sold out to modernism, not to mention freemasonry. All of these "heavily orthodox" folks follow the "party line" and accept the new Mass, the new sacraments, the new theology and the new evangelization, called ecumenism. These "heavily orthodox" catholics make a mockery of Tradition and the traditional resistance. They hate the Church and all it represents.

You don't know what you're talking about. The new Church is a painful reality, ever more deceptive to the naïve. Like I said in another thread, conservatism is winning over those catholics who never had a clue about what we're dealing with. If they want "smells and bells" and be accepted by the modernist hierarchy and respected by the world, they can all go to an Ecclesia Dei group or even o the "conservative" Opus Dei.

Pure bullshit.

Stop lumping these people into one big mass, you make yourself look like a self-righteous moron. I know many "heavily orthodox" people and they LOVE the Church and would happily die for it. They don't like the new evangelization, and they believe in 'proper' ecumenism. So get off your f***ing high horse and grow up, for the good of your soul.
Your vulgar speech tenders my heart, LausTibiChriste.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll pray for you.
(01-14-2010, 07:09 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Your vulgar speech tenders my heart, LausTibiChriste.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll pray for you.

Useless really. Pious actions that do not reflect on obvious interior disposition towards borderline hate means nothing to me. Save your prayers for yourself.
Look on the bright side.  This purges the church in Austria of some liberals.  Perhaps those who remain will enjoy the new atmosphere with these left-wing whack-jobs gone.

Let's face it, if you are not happy under B16s pontificate you really are a liberal.

It's any excuse with these types anyway.  If they REALLY cared about the Jews their grandfather's helped massacre then they would see the blatently clear parallels to the holocaust of Abortion which has killed far more people and continues to kill children not more than a yodel away from where they stand.  That they support abortion almost to a man, tells you that their reasoning is whacky and their moral compass points wherever they wish it to.  Much like their grandfathers'.
Lauspottymothtibi
Vetus is correct
Those so called heavily orthodox are in reality not due to accepting a prod bastard mass which is not catholic obviously and all that goes with it. They may claim to be orthodox but they r far from it