Austria's Catholics leave Church in records numbers (because of SSPX bishops)
Please don't say "good go ahead and leave!" I beg all of you who have said this to reconsider! These people need our prayers and support. They need Jesus!
Yes but the operative word is accept. They need to accept CHRIST. These actions certainly are not that.
In otherwords
Happy landings
(01-14-2010, 12:48 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote: Please don't say "good go ahead and leave!" I beg all of you who have said this to reconsider! These people need our prayers and support. They need Jesus!

No one has to say "leave"...they left and occupy our pews.  and of course have some of their own TeePee Churches....they can keep those
In Austria in 1951 89% of the population was Catholic, in 2009 only 66%. Still there are over 5.5 million Catholics, so the around 1% who left the Church can not be accounted for reason, why they left the Church.

In other hand Catholics pray daily:  And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.  so it is unlikely that real Catholics would leave the Church because somebody opposes the religion of unforgiveness.
(01-14-2010, 07:11 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 07:09 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Your vulgar speech tenders my heart, LausTibiChriste.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll pray for you.

Useless really. Pious actions that do not reflect on obvious interior disposition towards borderline hate means nothing to me. Save your prayers for yourself.

You know Ive noticed so often here on Fisheaters that those who hold your neo-catholic position, always say something like 'save your prayers for yourself', or 'i dont need your prayers'

If a HERETIC told me he would a say a hail Mary for me, I would never refuse it. You my friend need more prayers than anybody if youre refusing prayers from someone you disagree with.

Anyways, objectively he is correct, neo-conservative Catholics are worse than modernists, (in actual fact they actually ARE modernists...true modernists so I guess worse than the liberals that infest the Church now)
Yep
(01-15-2010, 09:13 AM)tradmaverick Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 07:11 AM)LausTibiChriste Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 07:09 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Your vulgar speech tenders my heart, LausTibiChriste.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. I'll pray for you.

Useless really. Pious actions that do not reflect on obvious interior disposition towards borderline hate means nothing to me. Save your prayers for yourself.

You know Ive noticed so often here on Fisheaters that those who hold your neo-catholic position, always say something like 'save your prayers for yourself', or 'i dont need your prayers'

If a HERETIC told me he would a say a hail Mary for me, I would never refuse it. You my friend need more prayers than anybody if youre refusing prayers from someone you disagree with.

Anyways, objectively he is correct, neo-conservative Catholics are worse than modernists, (in actual fact they actually ARE modernists...true modernists so I guess worse than the liberals that infest the Church now)

I have to say I believe they are right.
So the modernist are right eh unum spit
(01-14-2010, 06:03 AM)i.p.i. Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 01:32 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 01:31 AM)ILoveChineseMoonCakes Wrote: Go right ahead and leave. Become Anglicans. They accept queers, abortionists, and all sundry freemasons.

Not much different from the new church, either.

the Roman Catholic Church has never ordained women as priests and bishops, nor has it raised an openly gay man living with a male 'partner' to the bishopric.

neither has the Church allowed priests to perform 'weddings' between homosexuals, nor allowed priests to marry.  i've never known of a Catholic freemason nor a Catholic abortionist, either, and certainly the Church forbids Catholics to participate in abortions in any way, and prohibits involvement in freemasonry as well.

episcopalians in the US have and are ordaining women and openly homosexual men as priests and bishops (no doubt openly homosexual women, too) and performing 'weddings' for homosexuals, actions opposed by anglicans in many other countries.  i've never known of an episcopalian/anglican abortionist, either, but there are freemasons among them.  they are much different from the Roman Catholic Church, and many of them are becoming Catholic because of their disgust with the changes in their sects.  of course, the austrian 'catholics' may become anglicans and i know some american 'catholics' who ought to go to the episcopalians or even the methodists instead of whining about the Pope trying to turn the clock back.

i.p.i.
I believe that you are misininformed: There are a number of high ranked freemason clerics in the Vatican. A list of names was produced years ago.
Among them, Mgr Bugnini the father of the NO liturgical reform.
(01-14-2010, 09:06 AM)ggreg Wrote: Let's face it, if you are not happy under B16s pontificate you really are a liberal.

(singing)
Vetus is a liberal!
Vetus is a liberal!
Vetus is a liberal!