Busted! Pope Benedict to Schönborn: Be careful about Medjugorje
You won't find this on Spirt Daily, thanks AQ.

BUSTED!

http://catholiclight.stblogs.org/archive...t-t-1.html
Total supression and excommunications is what is called for, but I a suppose a rumor about  a discussion is the best we can hope for.
(01-16-2010, 04:44 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Total supression and excommunications is what is called for, but I a suppose a rumor about  a discussion is the best we can hope for.

They've already suspended their priest.  I don't know what else they can do. Perhaps they're hoping it will die off, but +Schoenborn is making that hard to do and his obvious endorsement of the place does make it hard for Rome to steer people away. 
(01-16-2010, 04:49 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 04:44 PM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: Total supression and excommunications is what is called for, but I a suppose a rumor about  a discussion is the best we can hope for.
a clear and very public proclaimation denouncing the seers and rejecting the visions as diabolic by the pope would work

They've already suspended their priest.  I don't know what else they can do. Perhaps they're hoping it will die off, but +Schoenborn is making that hard to do and his obvious endorsement of the place does make it hard for Rome to steer people away. 

:laughing:  that photo of the Pope with Schonborn -- il Papa looks like he's got his eye on Schonborn and is wondering what to do about him.

you know, Papa Benedetto, if you're reading FE today, Haiti needs a new archbishop now, since the previous one was found dead under the rubble of the cathedral.  if Schonborn is interested in real piety, i'll bet he'd find plenty of it in Haiti.  and lots of opportunity to serve people who have real problems.  it might be good for him.

just a thought.
(01-16-2010, 05:21 PM)i.p.i. Wrote: :laughing:  that photo of the Pope with Schonborn -- il Papa looks like he's got his eye on Schonborn and is wondering what to do about him.

you know, Papa Benedetto, if you're reading FE today, Haiti needs a new archbishop now, since the previous one was found dead under the rubble of the cathedral.  if Schonborn is interested in real piety, i'll bet he'd find plenty of it in Haiti.  and lots of opportunity to serve people who have real problems.  it might be good for him.

just a thought.

Haven't the Haitians suffered enough?
(01-16-2010, 05:36 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 05:21 PM)i.p.i. Wrote: :laughing:  that photo of the Pope with Schonborn -- il Papa looks like he's got his eye on Schonborn and is wondering what to do about him.

just a thought.

Haven't the Haitians suffered enough?

:laughing:  i was thinking of them saving him but it might very well be unfair to them, as you suggest.

(01-16-2010, 04:34 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: You won't find this on Spirt Daily, thanks AQ.

Yeah, what's up with the guy at Spirit Daily?  Hasn't he heard any of the things that we already know about Medjugorje?  Has anyone ever confronted those folks at Spirit Daily?  What is wrong with them?  Are they too enamoured at the possibility of a miracle to be able to see truth? 

Also, anyone know what happened to unitypublishing.com?  I loved checking in there from time to time.

just a thought.

First Pat Robertson, now this...

What, is it kick the Haitians when they're down month, or what?
Uuuh, the Pope "warned" Card. Schönborn. The double-standard is appalling.

I'll be glad when I see the Pope actually excommunicating the heretics he has under his authority around the dioceses of the world.