I so wish I had employment so I could post.
:(
How does that stop you from posting? All you need is a clear idea of how you will support a family in the future and do it. It could easily take a year even if you started looking now to get married, most likely more. If every person waited until they though they could afford a family to start or even start looking almost none of us would be here now.
Just make sure you are looking for a work during the day and post at night, dude.
ah post it anyway!  :)
lonewanderer Wrote:How does that stop you from posting? All you need is a clear idea of how you will support a family in the future and do it. It could easily take a year even if you started looking now to get married, most likely more. If every person waited until they though they could afford a family to start or even start looking almost none of us would be here now.
Well, I guess. I am going to college right now and about half-way thru my progam.
Walty Wrote:Just make sure you are looking for a work during the day and post at night, dude.
Big problem with me. Though there aren't many jobs where I Iive, or maybe that's an excuse. I hope not. Lord, help me to look.
(01-17-2010, 10:55 PM)GodFirst Wrote:
Walty Wrote:Just make sure you are looking for a work during the day and post at night, dude.
Big problem with me. Though there aren't many jobs where I Iive, or maybe that's an excuse. I hope not. Lord, help me to look.

You're in school.  It's not like you're not doing something.
There has to be some kind of work.

You're in college - no one expects you to have a job you'll be proud to put on a resumé. Fast food. Dishwasher. Retail job. That will get you some pocket money. 

Planning a church wedding takes a year, minimum, to do it right. And you haven't even found a bride yet! You have a couple years.

So go ahead and post.

(01-17-2010, 11:08 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: There has to be some kind of work.

You're in college - no one expects you to have a job you'll be proud to put on a resumé. Fast food. Dishwasher. Retail job. That will get you some pocket money. 

Planning a church wedding takes a year, minimum, to do it right. And you haven't even found a bride yet! You have a couple years.

So go ahead and post.

exactly
Not any closer, guys.