I so wish I had employment so I could post.
Are you still in the same place where "there aren't many jobs where I Iive"? If so I would say that it's high time to move to a place with better jobs. Maybe it's a larger city in your state and maybe it's in another state altogether, but if you've already graduated/stopped attending school then move. If you don't have money to move at the moment, get a job- even delivering pizzas- save most of what you earn until you have enough for a few month's rent in the bigger city.
Still in the murder capital of the USA. But I have gone through a few jobs but they're nothing jobs. I just started another yesterday which won't even pay for my food, and I'm just under 3000 dollars in the hole on my credit. I really just need to start my herbal company. It's hard with my back/emotional problems. Guilt is eating me alive I feel like. I just don't know.
(09-21-2012, 02:31 AM)GodFirst Wrote: Still in the murder capital of the USA. But I have gone through a few jobs but they're nothing jobs. I just started another yesterday which won't even pay for my food, and I'm just under 3000 dollars in the hole on my credit. I really just need to start my herbal company. It's hard with my back/emotional problems. Guilt is eating me alive I feel like. I just don't know.

Let me guess, Flint?  Or Detroit? 
I thought Washington, DC was the murder capital of the US.  If so, GodFirst, we should get together and talk some time.

If not, it's probably New Orleans.
Everything will happen in God's time.

In the mean time, work, have a spiritual life, and have fun. As the song goes, "you can't hurry love."
I'm pretty sure St. Louis has more murders than any other city in America.  At least per capita. 
(09-23-2012, 04:35 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote:
(09-21-2012, 02:31 AM)GodFirst Wrote: Still in the murder capital of the USA. But I have gone through a few jobs but they're nothing jobs. I just started another yesterday which won't even pay for my food, and I'm just under 3000 dollars in the hole on my credit. I really just need to start my herbal company. It's hard with my back/emotional problems. Guilt is eating me alive I feel like. I just don't know.
Yup, the later.
(09-24-2012, 01:01 AM)GodFirst Wrote:
Yup, the later.

No jobs where you go to college?  If anything, you can just become one of those people who gets nice things at garage sales (or craigslist), fixes them up (if they need it) and sells them off on ebay for profit.

My Chestertonian economics may not like it, but... there's gold in them thar internets.
(09-24-2012, 09:46 AM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 01:01 AM)GodFirst Wrote:
Yup, the later.

No jobs where you go to college?  If anything, you can just become one of those people who gets nice things at garage sales (or craigslist), fixes them up (if they need it) and sells them off on ebay for profit.

My Chestertonian economics may not like it, but... there's gold in them thar internets.

He doesn't even need to pay. I know someone who gets any free stuff (furniture) he can off Craigslist, fixes it up if need be, then sells it.
Like I said I am trying to start my own herbal business which I know a lot more about than how to fix furniture and stuff.