DeiMateralma: The Reboot
(01-26-2010, 05:10 PM)HotRod Wrote: oops, copied some of my official work instead of my screwing off work on the side.  Could you edit your post and delete that please?

You have piqued my interest, but based on the little I read, I am not sure I want to know...

Please don't hurt me...I may be geekier, but it seems you deal with more serious things than getting a PAL disk in the mail.
lol, thats the danger of surfing the net on one monitor and doing official police buisness on another.  I messed up my copy and paste mojo.
[me=DeiMateralma]sighs at the turn the thread has taken.[/me]
nothing too exciting, that was mostly about me verifying the truthfullness of statements made for a subordinates annual performace report.  I wouldnt have minded it being posted if it didnt contain the names of recently deceased military personnel.  
(01-26-2010, 05:27 PM)HotRod Wrote: nothing too exciting, that was mostly about me verifying the truthfullness of statements made for a subordinates annual performace report.  I wouldnt have minded it being posted if it didnt contain the names of recently deceased military personnel.  

I shall pray for them.
(01-26-2010, 05:26 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: [me=DeiMateralma]sighs at the turn the thread has taken.[/me]

Your reboot may need to be rebooted.
(01-26-2010, 05:40 PM)Texican Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 05:26 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: [me=DeiMateralma]sighs at the turn the thread has taken.[/me]

Your reboot may need to be rebooted.

My thread got derailed about boots.
I like original Star Trek and love TNG.  Everything after that is dead to me though.  I love history as well.  It started with being interested in past wars, and grew into other areas. If I was interested in going to college, history would be one of the programs I would consider.
(01-26-2010, 03:09 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: I remember Star Wars before all the remasters and changes. The original.

Yes, I remember Star Wars as it was released in '77 and as it first appeared on TV. I have a copy of the trilogy as it was, a long time ago....

...but it hardly works anymore.