DeiMateralma: The Reboot
(01-26-2010, 05:51 PM)Ravenonthecross Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 05:26 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: [me=DeiMateralma]sighs at the turn the thread has taken.[/me]

There, there.  :awww:

I came back from class, and they're just trying to out "geek" one another.  I don't really care. I've always been a history enthusiast and a avid Star Trek fan, though I cannot say that I've ever been a "nerd" or a "geek" though. I never really had a label. Just the resident "History nut" when I was in High School is my best guess.

The knight in shinning armor returns to fight off the geeks from control of DeiMateralma's thread.  :safe:
(01-26-2010, 06:53 PM)lonewanderer Wrote: The knight in shinning armor returns to fight off the geeks from control of DeiMateralma's thread.  :safe:

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

You don't frighten us, pig dog. Go and boil your bottom, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "lonewanderer" you and all your silly K-nig-hts.

[me=DeiMateralma]backs away very slowly[/me]
Nice.  I was looking forward to this.  No offense Raven, but my money is on Herr.
:awww:Dei...but I thought you said you didn't mind the derailment>>> ;D
(01-26-2010, 07:12 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 06:53 PM)lonewanderer Wrote: The knight in shinning armor returns to fight off the geeks from control of DeiMateralma's thread.  :safe:

You don't frighten us, pig dog. Go and boil your bottom, you son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "lonewanderer" you and all your silly K-nig-hts.

???
(01-26-2010, 08:22 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 07:12 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:

???

(01-26-2010, 08:17 PM)upswife Wrote: :awww:Dei...but I thought you said you didn't mind the derailment>>> ;D

I don't...I'm just not going to be squished by it :P

I'll come back when the duel is over :)
(01-26-2010, 08:24 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 08:17 PM)upswife Wrote: :awww:Dei...but I thought you said you didn't mind the derailment>>> ;D

I don't...I'm just not going to be squished by it :P

I'll come back when the duel is over :)

Ah so it will be a duel like two mountain goats butting heads over the females.