DeiMateralma: The Reboot
to all of you youngins concerned with latching on to that special trad someone with a naked ring finger and baby making capabilities:

my business partner is about to give birth and isn't feeling that great. I recently sprained my ankle and am not feeling that great.

We have come up with a 5 point system that takes all of your spiritual, emotional, and financial wants and needs into account and matches you up with your perfect half.

This is a tried and true method... always works. If you go to CC's profile, you'll see a little slot in the lower right hand corner... put your money in and have a nice day.

I thought the dud was the best looking one.

But these girls are too young to be playing something like that anyway.
(02-03-2010, 04:05 PM)Walty Wrote: But these girls are too young to be playing something like that anyway.

Yeah, they should at least wait until their friends are old enough to take drugs.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...sg33130490
(02-03-2010, 04:05 PM)Walty Wrote: I thought the dud was the best looking one.

But these girls are too young to be playing something like that anyway.

Walter, you're right about the age of the girls.

That's why I think every non married trad should receive one of these for their 18th birthday, provided that they don't use these scientific devices in some sort of magical fortunetellery type way.

:tiphat:
plus, don't forget that the guy that goes bowling with his buds every week is considered the dream, and the guy that brings in 250 grand a year fishing for tuna is considered the dud.

sometimes you have to shake the game really well before you start or you get skewed results.

:wench:
I'm here for a wife.....could someone point me in the right direction?

;)
(02-14-2010, 01:44 PM)deusvult95 Wrote: I'm here for a wife.....could someone point me in the right direction?

;)

[Image: Yellow_Arrow_Sign.JPG]
Does this mean I'm supposed to become a pilot.....

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this.
(02-14-2010, 06:54 PM)deusvult95 Wrote: Does this mean I'm supposed to become a pilot.....

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this.

Pilot? It means, go (you know, move) in the direction the arrow is pointing until you find a single marriageable woman.
Does that really work?