Traditional Catholic Radio and Divine Office
We still have Father Hewko.
Father TIMOTHY WAS GREAT, said the Mass at Aurisville outside because they wouldn't let us in the church.
Hey it looks like I may of met some of you folks before after Mass. Howdy fellow Syracuse SSPXers!
(02-13-2010, 11:04 AM)momof10 Wrote: Hey it looks like I may of met some of you folks before after Mass. Howdy fellow Syracuse SSPXers!

Hello MOT! Come on down to the bookstore and say "hi"
Wow, I grew up in CNY, in Oswego.  I didnt know there was a good TLM there, its good to know if I go back to visit sometime.
Who is the dear Father who is heard on Traditional Catholic Radio often?? Is that Joe or Timothy?? His sermon is on the Ascension currently.
(05-13-2010, 08:58 AM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Who is the dear Father who is heard on Traditional Catholic Radio often?? Is that Joe or Timothy?? His sermon is on the Ascension currently.

That is Fr. Joe Pfeiffer.
Singapore had the privilege of hosting both the Pfeiffer brothers for a few weeks during the last few months. Fr. Timothy P. preached our lenten mission on the fear of the Lord, and had a great talk with Fr. Joseph P. on vocational discernment. He is great at reading your character and finding out what is troubling you...
(05-13-2010, 09:18 PM)karyn_anne Wrote: Singapore had the privilege of hosting both the Pfeiffer brothers for a few weeks during the last few months. Fr. Timothy P. preached our lenten mission on the fear of the Lord, and had a great talk with Fr. Joseph P. on vocational discernment. He is great at reading your character and finding out what is troubling you...

Both priests are special friends and terrific priests.  They usually try and make it back to the states for the SSPX Pilgrimmage to Auriesville (site of the martyrdom of St. Issac Joques) in June. Hope to see them both in a few weeks.