My experience tonight
Most nights after work I go to the Church near me to spend some time in front of the Blessed Sacrament. As I was saying my Rosary tonight there was this loud banging sound coming from the roof. This is not unusual on windy nights but it really wasn't that windy tonight. It certainly wasn't any more windy than most other nights I have been there and it's been much quieter. Then, I heard what sounded like a female voice but I couldn't make out what she said. Then for the rest of the time I was in the Church my whole body was like it was numb or something. I know for sure there was no one else in the Church besides me. It's probably nothing but it was something I never experienced before. If there was something there I hope it was from Heaven.

I'm sure it can be very easily explained. Everything's always a little scarier at night, isn't it?

At a monastery where I sometimes assist a predawn TLM, they had this mutt that was howling from somewhere in the convent during the consecration. I'm telling you it sounded just like the devil himself. Freaked me out the first time I heard it.   :o  :laughing:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
Maybe it was some lady fixing the roof.
Do you have a great devotion to Saint Philomena?  It is said that she knocks when she intercedes.  You may want to google this.  Good luck figuring it out! 
(02-09-2010, 12:36 PM)quoprimumV Wrote: Do you have a great devotion to Saint Philomena?  It is said that she knocks when she intercedes.  You may want to google this.  Good luck figuring it out! 

Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

(02-09-2010, 03:37 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'm telling you it sounded just like the devil himself.

You've heard him?

;)
(02-09-2010, 05:41 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(02-09-2010, 03:37 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'm telling you it sounded just like the devil himself.

You've heard him?

;)

[Image: grafton-devil_child.jpg]

It was him all along!!!!

:P
(don't let him lock eyes with you!)
[Image: Devil-Dog-776052.jpg]

One time I was alone in Church praying and I was looking at the Statue of St Anne and I heard breathing it really started to freak me out since I was the only one there. I started looking around the church and it turned out there was a bum sleeping on the back pew. I was relieved it really had me freaked out.