Why would God create a soul he knows will go to Hell?
(02-17-2011, 03:53 PM)Malleus Haereticorum Wrote:
(02-16-2011, 04:40 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote: The purpose of creation is Jesus
My happiness is a benifit of that purpose. The catichism is contectually about why the individual was Born, and what his purpose is ...but
man was created to bring forth Christ.
You asserted that God could lie if he wanted too...I asserted that he could do no more then he could sin. He cannot lie because he can never stop being God.
There's nothing silly about properly posting in the forum, in fact the forum rules request proper quoting.

No the Purpose of Creation is HEAVEN.   If you dont get there you have let Jesus down.

There is no true Happiness until we GET to heaven - this world is a vale of tears.

And as for Man being born to bring forth Christ  - you have that Backwards.  Christ was born to Redeem Man from his defection from GOD By the sin of Adam and all that came with that Sin.

I never one time asserted anything of the sort and I hereby challenge you to Cut and paste SPECIFICALLY Where what you claim is found.  I never called GOD A Liar , but as of right now I am calling you one.   For the last and FINAL Time , I never said anything of the sort and I Demand you either post proof or retract your lie about what you claim I said.

I am not going to Comment on the balance because I have no reason to "defend" something I never said.  My suggestion - go back and reread what I wrote , its obvious you are not using the Forum the way it is intended - IE In context.   

I'll defend the things I say -  not the things you imagine.
I retract it if I said it I didnt. Show me and if your right Ill mea culpa. All I said was that God Cannot lie...you asserted there is nothing God cant do.
JESUS is HEAVEN....JESUS is the reason for everything...anywhere Jesus is there is Heaven.....the purpose of God the father creating everything is to reveal His Son which is the Image of LOVE itself. Humans were saved by Christ, but Christ existed before man needed Salvation. Jesus is everything.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why would God create a soul he knows will go to Hell? - by voxpopulisuxx - 02-17-2011, 06:00 PM