Vatican Releases Top 10 Albums of All Time List
:laughing:
This list is an embarrassing waste of time, comparable to the Ten Commandments of driving from last year (or so).

For God's sake - literally - can't they be serious?

What's next?  The Episcopalians come out with a competing top 10?  "My Pope's iPod is better than your Archbishop's, nyah, nyah."
I was just telling Mrs. WRC about Hanno the papal elephant who shat gold. She was nonplussed. :shrug:

I love this religion.
(02-18-2010, 01:51 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: Nice to see the hippies left over from V2 are still in the Vatican

Here's Quis' Top 10 Albums (or things similar to albums) of All Time (well, at least for the next hour)

1. Metallica, Master of Puppets
2. Led Zeppelin, Zeppelin 4
3. Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath
4. Ozzy Osbourne, Blizzard of Ozz
5. Megadeth, Peace Sells But Who's Buying?
6. Metallica, Ride the Lightning
7. AC/DC, Back in Black
8. Opeth, Deliverance
9. Robert Johnson, The Complete Recordings
10.Yngwie Malmsteen, Rising Force

Yikes, you are a true metal head Quis. ;D Other than Led Zep IV I wouldn't let any of those albums anywhere near my turntable.
Quis, kudos for Robert Johnson and good old acker dacker, though the latter wouldn't make my top 10! (Went to their concert a couple of days ago - good stuff in its own way apart from the women flashing their chests and the 10 year olds in the crowd) And who is this "night fly" guy? I'll have to look into that. Never heard of the album or him.

And Walty, I hope you're not serious in taking this seriously?! 
Of course I'm serious. I don't understand why even the Vatican newspaper is spending time on such trivial things. It just seems like it's trying to become a part of the world instead of the Light of the world.
(02-19-2010, 04:33 AM)Walty Wrote: Of course I'm serious. I don't understand why even the Vatican newspaper is spending time on such trivial things. It just seems like it's trying to become a part of the world instead of the Light of the world.

It wants to be "hip and now" instead of a theological newspaper.  It could be it wants more "appeal" it could be some editor has blew a fuse. 

I agree it's stupid.  If I want music news, I'll read Circus or Kerrrang!  I'll read LOR for news about the Vatican.

Next you know there will be a horoscope section.  :pazzo:  But, I'm thinking comix would be OK.  Everyone likes comix.
Hello !! I don't get this.  I just can't see the Vatican jammin out to Pink Floyd.  This list is the top ten of all times for Vatican? Hmmmmmm Please explain in little children's terms ok thanks!!! :laughing:
The Onion could really have a field day with this.
(02-20-2010, 03:37 AM)WilfredLeblanc Wrote: The Onion could really have a field day with this.
The onion has more credibility.