good article on trad Catholicism by John Zmirak
I think Zmirak's got his groove back.

and

(02-19-2010, 12:45 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote: Another Jewish-approved smells and bells Trad Catholic. Your enthusiasm for Zmirak and Kalb troubles me, Marc.

[Image: tinfoilhatarea.jpg]

Anyone ever actually play Zero Wing? It's a fairly decent space shooter, for its time, and the music for the first stage is pretty badass.

Anyway, from now on, I can say I support the Latin Mass "for great justice".
Quote:And by changing back the flag, by taking back our Mass, we are saying: Go back to Hell. Our Church belongs to Christ.

Isn't the judgment belongs to Jesus Christ?
No I think your confused gigas
God gave us marbles and balls for reason.
Well the rest of us anyway
(02-19-2010, 04:35 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: God gave us marbles and balls for reason.

I'm stealing that for future use...
(02-19-2010, 08:42 AM)Satori Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, this article has been posted three times now.

Has it?  Sigh. 
(02-19-2010, 09:46 AM)Magnificat Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 12:45 AM)stvincentferrer Wrote: Another Jewish-approved smells and bells Trad Catholic. Your enthusiasm for Zmirak and Kalb troubles me, Marc.

[Image: tinfoilhatarea.jpg]

Nothing tin foil hat about that statement. Just a fact. All the writers on Taki's site and Inside Catholic are Jew-approved. You know it. I know it. Marc knows it. I'm sure you remember Zmirak's attack on Bishop Williamson. I'm sure you remember Zmirak saying Israel's survival is important to the freedom of the West. I'm sure you remember when Zmirak called the Jews our elder brothers. I'm sure you know that his girlfriend is, in his words, a "Jewish Catholic." I'm sure you remember when he praised the document Reflections on Covenant and Mission for doing "a good job of recalling and deploring two millennia of anti-Semitic practice on the part of Christians — much of it restrained by Church authorities, but still partly inspired by a flawed, anti-Judaic theology, which the Church corrected finally at Vatican II." I could go on and on and on.

It's remarkable that many of the most successful, well funded Catholic groups and individuals among Trad Catholics are so cozy with the Jews.
(02-19-2010, 06:18 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: I could go on and on and on.

:laughing:

::)

I guess you and Marc don't think my objections to Zmirak are reasonable, and yet you don't tell me why. Silence on the one hand, and mockery on the other. Not effective methods to employ if you wish to change my mind.
Well, I would rather not have to move this thread, and I wouldn't go as far as St. Vince, but it is true that some Neo-Catholic groups, among others, get Jewish funding because they are pro-Israeli.

But maybe we can read the article as written and comment on that.  If we want to talk about Jewish funding of pro-Israeli Christian groups, start another thread in the right subforum.  Thanks.