Po' Boys
(02-23-2010, 03:11 AM)Texican Wrote: Satori, just say "NO" to French's.  The only thing that stuff is good for is...  um...  hold on, I'll think of something, just bear with me.

Tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll have something by tomorrow....

Fingerpainting?
(02-23-2010, 08:43 AM)Satori Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 03:11 AM)Texican Wrote: Satori, just say "NO" to French's.  The only thing that stuff is good for is...  um...  hold on, I'll think of something, just bear with me.

Fingerpainting?

Condiments that come in squeeze bottles are great for making mayhem and ruining people's days. Not that I would know anything about that.
(02-23-2010, 08:49 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:

Fingerpainting?

Condiments that come in squeeze bottles are great for making mayhem and ruining people's days. Not that I would know anything about that.

Are you a waiter? Or just the person in your family who has to do the laundry? I look at every food now for its stain-making potential.
(02-23-2010, 08:59 AM)Satori Wrote:

Fingerpainting?

Are you a waiter? Or just the person in your family who has to do the laundry? I look at every food now for its stain-making potential.

No just reminiscing of foolish High School hi-jinks. Arby's sauce bottles were the best.
(02-23-2010, 09:04 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:

Fingerpainting?

No just reminiscing of foolish High School hi-jinks. Arby's sauce bottles were the best.

Aaaah, I see. So you're the one who ruined other people's days for them!
(02-23-2010, 09:05 AM)Satori Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 09:04 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote:

Fingerpainting?

Aaaah, I see. So you're the one who ruined other people's days for them!

Well it was High School, so there was no such thing as consequences or mortality. :groucho:
That's okay. You should have seen the, um, "sculptures" I used to create on restaurant tables to "display" the tip. I thought I was providing amusement for the waitstaff ... more likely I was just providing a nice mess.
Po' boy, Po' boy, Po' boy...

Yes, I like a po' boy. With ham.  :) We call it a sub here. When I lived in Philly it was a hero.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(02-23-2010, 09:41 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: Yes, I like a po' boy. With ham.  :) We call it a sub here. When I lived in Philly it was a hero.

It is not the same thing.

Fingerpainting?

On white canvas?  Yeah, maybe...

meh, i'm still thinking about this, and not doing a very good job at it, I might add - earlier this morning, I looked in my fridge, and noticed that there's two squeeze bottles of the stuff in there--both way beyond their expiration dates.
...and a ketchup bottle.

all this talk about sammiches... now I'm craving a muffaletta.