Prosecutor told by Iowa Judge to Remove Ashes
We think the defense attorney who made the objection would have been too adept to object, as one commentor elsewhere observed, had the prosecutor been a Jew with a yarmulke.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...or-to.html
Such an anti-Christian culture...

I would have gone to jail because I would have refused to remove the ashes.

I guess the alternative would have been to put ashes on the defense attorney and the defendant, too.
Off to jail, I'd go.....
I'll go out on a limb here.  The judge was right, and to do otherwise (permitting the "holy " prosecutor to parade his piety while prosecuting the "evil" defendant) would have been reversible error.
(02-20-2010, 01:26 PM)spasiisochrani Wrote: I'll go out on a limb here.  The judge was right, and to do otherwise (permitting the "holy " prosecutor to parade his piety while prosecuting the "evil" defendant) would have been reversible error.

So, we shouldn't prosecute murderers and rapists or people who cause harm to others?

Justice must be fair. So if a catholic can't have ashes on his forhead
Fair enough
Now jews shouldn't have kippas on and on and on.
As an aside
I went tpo ash wednesday mass and had ashes put on me. Acording to the sermon it doesn't show or mark one as holy
It marks one as a sinner. I don't knpw where people r getting ash wednesday marks u as holy as shit.
Far from it.
Again
Justice must be fair.