Try to avoid smoking
I've never smoked, but I'm awfully glad that you all have kicked the habit.  I don't want to lose any of you to lung cancer...
LOL we're all gonna die of cancer...its just a matter of which one. Ill prbably die of lung cancer, I started smoking when I was 12, im sure after 13 years Ive done plenty of damage.
On the second date with my wife, I told her I dont date women who smoke, becasue its gross, and I dont like how they smell etc etc. (I knew she smoked)  A week later she called me to tell me she quit.  Thats when I knew she liked me as much as I liked her  ;D
(02-26-2010, 01:28 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: LOL we're all gonna die of cancer...its just a matter of which one. Ill prbably die of lung cancer, I started smoking when I was 12, im sure after 13 years Ive done plenty of damage.

No, probably not if you don't start back up.
Morte certa.  Hora incerta.
(02-26-2010, 01:28 PM)CanadianCatholic Wrote: LOL we're all gonna die of cancer...its just a matter of which one. Ill prbably die of lung cancer, I started smoking when I was 12, im sure after 13 years Ive done plenty of damage.

Right, and if you're going to die of cancer anyway, you might as well pick a horrible one.

Me, I'm going for skin cancer.
YIKES thats the worst WRC...
(02-24-2010, 09:07 PM)Stephanos Wrote: [quote='addymark' pid='526300' dateline='1267012735']
Relax with a good book [and a pipe]

:laughing: I do that every day.
(02-28-2010, 06:14 PM)Baskerville Wrote: :laughing: I do that every day.

I only have one Boswell, so I'm leery of smoking it more than once or twice a week.  I am thinking about getting a Mini Churchwarden, though.
Thanks Addy for the encouragement.  But I just can't lay off the cigarrete.  I went three days and went back today because I am a total addict.  I am a junkie! I went outside to look to see if there were any cigarrette butts out there and found one but it was too small so had to go and buy some.