Try to avoid smoking
(04-22-2010, 02:51 PM)Mommie2Boys Wrote: For the Vape-ers:  My husband has expressed interest in cutting down\getting rid of his smoking habit since the baby's on his way. Since I've known him he's smoked but what was once a "maybe one cig a day" habit has bloomed into way more under a really stressful job. He went to the all-natural American Spirit cigarettes, but he still doesn't want to smell like smoke when he comes home and holds the baby. Would these e-cigs help him out?

They should help him out, yes.

Quote: What exactly are you "vapeing"?

Propylene glycol (vapor production --you need either propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG) for the vapor), flavorings, water, and nicotine.

Quote:Are there any that don't taste like apple pie? lol Not sure how he'd like those
There is practically every flavor under the sun available. Bacon? Check. Eggs? Check. Roasted chicken? Check. You get the idea lol.

Quote:...he was a huge fan of cloves but I think that's as flavored as he goes on a regular basis. ;)
They do have clove flavor everywhere. The thing to keep in mind is that nothing is going to taste like burning tobacco. They can't duplicate it with flavorings. The only way to inhale burning tobacco is to burn it lol.

I've been vaping since October. I didn't have any trouble switching from cigs to vaping, but some people do. Those who do usually supplement vaping with Swedish Snus. As for any perceived health risks, there are some excellent studies out there that show how much safer vaping is than smoking. All I know personally is that I don't cough anymore and I feel a hell of a lot better than I used to. There is a wealth of information on e-cigs on this forum: e-cigarette-forum.com. Hope that helps. :)

Awesome! Thank you so much! :)