New time limit to modify posts
(03-01-2010, 10:12 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Those who have met me from the tank r stunned when they see my long flowing well groomed hair and sandles. Even more so when I make them me very own tofu soya super nut trail mix and offer free kundalini yoga lessons or invit them to hang in me tree house with the far outs I have and smoke me bong listining to that fat indian on the sitar can't remember his name
Anyway

aweesome
See I'm the real deal with jeferson airplane lisa.
So just sayin no need to be paranoid in the tank unless u have to be. U know sectret squerel stuff. And if that's the case u shouldn't be in the tank. Time for me upward frog to downdog
Like groovy MAN
(03-01-2010, 10:12 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Those who have met me from the tank r stunned when they see my long flowing well groomed hair and sandles. Even more so when I make them me very own tofu soya super nut trail mix and offer free kundalini yoga lessons or invit them to hang in me tree house with the far outs I have and smoke me bong listining to that fat indian on the sitar can't remember his name
Anyway

Is it this fella?

[Image: nusratfatehalikhan.jpg]

(03-02-2010, 04:52 AM)Jacafamala Wrote: Hey was that you chiming the finger cymbals with the Hare Krishnas at the airport the other day?

Obviously, you haven't been to an airport recently.

Quote:I take the fifth
Does that even make sense in Canadian?

In the USA, it applies to criminal cases only.

(03-02-2010, 07:25 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I take the fifth

Well, that explains what happened to my whisky...  but that was two fifths!
Who's the the fat guy?  I saw Ravi Shankar in concert once and that's definitely not him. Those were back in my hippy days.
Dunno who the fat hindu is walty. Sri sri javi sri kamuliti or something sri sri for sure
Rosie canadas just a state o mind I'm actually in youir living right now. Go n call me. Ill pick up
(03-02-2010, 12:16 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Dunno who the fat hindu is walty. Sri sri javi sri kamuliti or something sri sri for sure
Rosie canadas just a state o mind I'm actually in youir living right now. Go n call me. Ill pick up

We do not have a phone, and I am in my living room ;)
(03-02-2010, 12:20 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: We do not have a phone, and I am in my living room ;)

Keep an eye on your bar - this guy will lift any fifth he finds!
And then some