I'm baaa-ack
Thank you Raven and Texican, sorry to be so late replying. Here is part of what I have been working on:

I like your necklace.
Thank you. It was a gift from another woman who was staying in the Salvation Army women's bunkhouse when I was there a few years ago. She was stranded her van that she was living in got towed away and she was a bead artisan. I had an old mahogany silver chest and a pile of beads in my storage unit and I never did learn how to make necklaces, so I gave them to her and then she made this and gave it to me. She also gave me her mother's method of making dried flowers and I have been able to completely preserve orchid blossoms in wax as a result.
I just watched it, and wow!

You need to keep doing these.  This stuff is important for people to hear.  Most of what you describe is gone today - it needs to be brought back.  And please post them!

Also, you were very engaging and easy to listen to.  I think you have a natural gift for speaking in this way. :)

Love the parakeets, too!
(03-17-2010, 03:35 AM)QuisUtDeus Wrote: I just watched it, and wow!

You need to keep doing these.  This stuff is important for people to hear.  Most of what you describe is gone today - it needs to be brought back.  And please post them!

Also, you were very engaging and easy to listen to.  I think you have a natural gift for speaking in this way. :)

Love the parakeets, too!
Thank you! The parakeets own the production company, I work for them *LOL*..... 

This video is in response to a call for material from the alumnae of my old parochial grammar school that is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year. I will  be making more now that I am getting the hang of "Windows Movie maker" :)

It would be nice if some other  fisheaters would put some vids in, then it would be almost like  a neighborhood. :D