Just for fun, and not much else.
Sex: Male

Age as of posting date: 24

Birthdate: St. Tim's Day, January 24, Year of Our Lord 1986.

Patron Saint by Confirmation: Saint Rocky (Peter)

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): None that I am aware of.

Location: Center of the north western hemisphere (Fox Valley, Wisconsin, United States of middle North American and selected lands of previous purchase).

Would you relocate if you met the right person? Probably, but they would have to be really impressive to make me move my location by simply meeting them.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? Yes.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Only if it is a reverent NO liturgy that does not abuse the sacrament (No communion in hands, no disregarding of fragments, etc.).

Introvert or extravert? Introverted, too extroverted after a few drinks.

Keirsey personality type: INTJ, Choleric.

Ethnic heritage: Too many: English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish, Breton, German (Hessian), Dutch, French, Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish...And I think there's some more. I mostly take after my English-Welsh background though.

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? Yes, I want them to have all the same ethnicities I do and nothing else. Of course it is not important!

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? My age or younger (but not much younger). This is fairly important since I want a long time frame to have children during.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? If it works, then why not? However, children are a reward from God and should not be treated as an "unplanned inconvenience."

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home?  Final say on the decision, but not the sole decision maker. The husband is the head by the wife is his neck that turns him. I would expect cooperation, but not mere submission without consideration. A woman should be gentle but firm, supportive but not nagging, patient but not tolerant, helpful but not opulent. If I met a woman who never argued with me I met a woman who shall never know love.

How do you feel about women working outside the home? It greatly depends on the situation, but I would prefer is she did so because it was best, not because she felt obligated to out of "equal rights" or "an expression of feminine austerity."

How do you feel about women in pants? I will not judge another woman's motivation behind her clothing, but if she wears a long skirt than she certainly has my attention and will hold it. Short skirts and shorts are to be avoided greatly.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Wrath, but particular against myself. I would need a woman that could deal with my coldness and warm me, being a fiery joy and sorrow to my seemingly cold expressions, which is a task my own mother cannot accomplish.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? Rambling and seeming distant. Although I am a very open person, I seem to others like an open book in a poorly lit corner that only the adventurous want to approach.

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Strong will, reasonableness, and vibrancy that is almost childlike at times. I need someone who is stronger willed than myself but not for the sake of stubbornness alone. And someone who can be vibrant and playful when I seem to be cold and stern. I may seem unplayful but to be honest my demeaner tends to betray my character. I prefer playfulness but struggle with getting myself out of the chair and into the garden.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: Dishonesty, indecisiveness, and cowardice. It is one thing to not know what you want, it is another to not declare that fact and let yourself be stuck in making a decision when it is necessary, particular in being the support of another. It is also another thing to be afraid, but one must let themselves be supported no matter how afraid they are.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? I must be clear about my intentions and I must always be supportive, even if I am critical or disagreeing. And it is better to be silent and be good company than to have to state my opinion for the sake of pride.

Political ideals: Very conservative, but not a hard-line party member.

Education: Bachelor's Degree.

Employment:  Currently in transition, but that may change. I am looking to starting a factory job and becoming an insurance agent for the Knights of Columbus.

Allergies: None whatsoever.

Smoke? Pipe smoking, but infrequently and typically not in the presence of a lady.

Drink? Moderately. I greatly enjoy a good beer or whiskey in the evening with good company, and I think it almost a sin to drink alone unless it is as a nightcap. One should drink to celebrate, not to drown one's sorrow. And one should drink not out of necessity but precisely out of the lack of necessity to do so.

Night owl or morning lark? Night owl, but a good breakfast goes a long way in the morning.

How messy or disorganized are you? I am typically very organized everywhere but on my desk (unless there are drawers) and in my room (unless there is a large closet). The more places I can use to organize, the less messy I am. The Kitchen and Lounge area are always pristine.

What makes you laugh? Profound epiphanies and silliness, among many many other things.

What are the little things that please or delight you? The presence of old wisdom, beautiful architecture/artwork, and a marvelous tale told out loud.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Ideally I would like to be a professor of Religion at an undergraduate school or private high school, while writing my own works of both fiction and non-fiction. Either that, or slaying dragons. 

Intellectual interests: Theology, Philosophy, Mythology (of all sorts), anything Medieval (and I mean anything), world religions, architecture, pipe tobacco, whiskey, horse back riding, and swords.

Hobbies: Writing (particular prose and poetry), whiskey connoisseur, researching old facts, reading, cooking, theater, and martial arts.

Talents: Telling stories, cooking, swordsmanship, hosting parties/events/games, coordinating liturgical events, presenting history and theology facts (whether as lessons or in casual conversation at parties), giving tours, and mathematics.

Top 5 Favorite books of all time:
The Gospel of John
The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
The Everlasting Man by GK Chesterton
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
The Collected Works of William Shakespeare

Music you actually listen to most often: Folk (particular English, Irish, and Canadian), Celtic, Power Metal (the kind that does not scream or try to conjure demons), Chant.

Favorite movies/TV shows: Braveheart, Hot Fuzz, Firefly, Batman the Animated Series, The Lion in Winter, The Princess Bride, Legend, The Passion of The Christ, Boondock Saints, Pirates of the Caribbean (only the first one), The Godfather, Star Trek DS9, Die Hard.

Favorite foods: Red Meat, particular steak whether it be Filet Mignon or Sicilian Steak (the latter of which is exquisite when pulled off well). Also particular fond of Mexican and German cuisine but I will eat almost anything and love it. I just really love food and my mother is a really good cook. My two greatest weakness are a beautiful woman crying and bacon: mostly bacon.

Serious pet peeves: Blatant hypocrisy and self-contradiction.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with:
I love all animals, including cats and small dogs. But I am and always will be a big dog person. I greatly hope to have a German Shepherd or White Shepherd dog some day. A horse would be great as well, or a dragon would be nice. Slaying a dragon while riding a different dragon would be the best thing ever. After which and a long marriage I could die happy.

Idea of a romantic evening: This is something too spontaneous for me to get right on the first description, because every woman is different that  is the only thing all women have in common: that no two of them are completely alike. But would I would find romantic is a walk near the rocky shore in the early evening with the sun still reflecting off the waters, and we.... Wait! No! Scratch that, A moonlit walk on the shore... Wait! No! An afternoon in the city visiting different shops.. Wait! Dangit! I'll get back to you. Too many ideas. What do you like? Wait! No! I'll surprise you!
I can vouch for the young man's upright and munificent character.
This is lacking, so I'll add a few things:

Fashion: I tend to wear tweed jackets and flat top hats or fedoras when I can, dark colors and black mostly. I always wear a full suit and tie on Sunday though, with attempts to coordinate my shirt and tie with the liturgical colors, but in a darker (less loud) tone.

Favorite Season: Winter.

Favorite Instrument: The harp.

What do you do on a Sunday afternoon without obligations: I take long walks in the park by a body of water while reading and taking a smoke, perchance to tell a story to some children I know in the area.

Personal traditions: I tend to fast quite a bit during both Lent and Advent. I also tend to have very mythological traditions, like acting as if dragons and unicorns are real. I have a strong devotion to the Divine Mercy and the Holy Face. I also tend to try avoid buying and selling on Sundays and feasting on every 1st and 2nd class feast, including Sundays. I refer to days by their "anglicized names" (Ladymas, Martinmas, Michaelmas, St. Tim's Day, etc.). I take after mostly from English Catholicism, which is nearly dead but still exists. A major part of it is celebrating all 12 days of Christmas, each day with its own traditions.
I gotta wonder, are there any girls on here looking for fun, and not much else?